"Dawn In Luxor" is the latest visual offering from Seattle experiment hip-hop duo Shabazz Palaces (Ishmael Butler x Tendai Maraire), written and directed by Kahlil Joseph. It's an official collaboration with French luxury brand Kenzo, and doubles as as a l
Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
A lookbook for lifestyle brand Life Of Villains' new Fall 2013 line, directed, produced and scored by Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death. For more information, hit up lifeofvillains.com.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract0 Views0 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?3,806 Views32 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West4,993 Views44 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp3,114 Views8 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace7,690 Views37 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz2,845 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins2,593 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL4,801 Views30 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged12,974 Views71 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer4,462 Views50 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,770 Views9 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour917 Views3 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?26,081 Views121 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,944 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,474 Views8 Comments
You may also like...