"Dawn In Luxor" is the latest visual offering from Seattle experiment hip-hop duo Shabazz Palaces (Ishmael Butler x Tendai Maraire), written and directed by Kahlil Joseph. It's an official collaboration with French luxury brand Kenzo, and doubles as as a l
Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
A lookbook for lifestyle brand Life Of Villains' new Fall 2013 line, directed, produced and scored by Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death. For more information, hit up lifeofvillains.com.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine654 Views8 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)3,643 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL6,903 Views42 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape16,908 Views43 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,370 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,697 Views6 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,325 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,547 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death21,599 Views52 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,121 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,495 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album32,598 Views154 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,938 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,241 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,318 Views17 Comments