"Dawn In Luxor" is the latest visual offering from Seattle experiment hip-hop duo Shabazz Palaces (Ishmael Butler x Tendai Maraire), written and directed by Kahlil Joseph. It's an official collaboration with French luxury brand Kenzo, and doubles as as a l
Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
A lookbook for lifestyle brand Life Of Villains' new Fall 2013 line, directed, produced and scored by Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death. For more information, hit up lifeofvillains.com.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"5,011 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival3,649 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,739 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See16,209 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,545 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum18,790 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?11,405 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby20,504 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus19,154 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,427 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works519 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,446 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,705 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,616 Views19 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,201 Views0 Comments