"Dawn In Luxor" is the latest visual offering from Seattle experiment hip-hop duo Shabazz Palaces (Ishmael Butler x Tendai Maraire), written and directed by Kahlil Joseph. It's an official collaboration with French luxury brand Kenzo, and doubles as as a l
Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
A lookbook for lifestyle brand Life Of Villains' new Fall 2013 line, directed, produced and scored by Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death. For more information, hit up lifeofvillains.com.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- TBT: The Roots18 Views0 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop3,249 Views17 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]11,295 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance8,679 Views56 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines3,096 Views15 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic3,806 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner3,117 Views16 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson983 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,049 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,802 Views16 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title7,020 Views24 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"995 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)918 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,191 Views56 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,656 Views63 Comments