"Dawn In Luxor" is the latest visual offering from Seattle experiment hip-hop duo Shabazz Palaces (Ishmael Butler x Tendai Maraire), written and directed by Kahlil Joseph. It's an official collaboration with French luxury brand Kenzo, and doubles as as a l
Deniro Farrar's new visual for "Undercover Fan", directed by Anthony Supreme of Red Audio, doubles as Charlotte, NC clothing brand F4mily Matters' Spring 2014 Look Book. The track was included on his 2012 project DESTINY.altered.
A lookbook for lifestyle brand Life Of Villains' new Fall 2013 line, directed, produced and scored by Seattle production duo Blue Sky Black Death. For more information, hit up lifeofvillains.com.
Deniro collaborated with lifestyle brand F4mily Matters for their Fall 2013 Look Book, providing this unreleased track and rocking samples from the line in this visual. The line will be available worldwide on September 20th via f4milymatters.com.
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL302 Views2 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged2,079 Views18 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer1,535 Views22 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,026 Views5 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour628 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?17,424 Views81 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors3,974 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,302 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account22,749 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,568 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 254,082 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media10,347 Views23 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,879 Views58 Comments