At age 21, Vince Staples is one of the most exciting emcees on the West Coast.
Straight out of Long Beach, CA, Joey Fatts is the epitome of a rapper from the streets. He tells his story of being raised in the same neighborhood that was home to hip hop legends Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg on Ill Streets Blues.
It's that time again, when we introduce you to a new rapper who will soon be making waves in the rap game. After meeting WELL$ back in May, next up for a formal introduction is Calfornia's Boogie.
For those unfamiliar, ODDISEE is a Sudanese American emcee / producer from Washington, D.C. who's recently been operating out of Brooklyn, New York City (he currently releases music via independent Seoul, Arizona imprint Mello Music Group).
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 15,011 Views35 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs24,522 Views58 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival5,067 Views9 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork4,100 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint4,669 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"7,025 Views23 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram33,373 Views93 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works1,022 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes19,147 Views51 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies89,989 Views214 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms15,309 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,854 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"17,841 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune6,194 Views12 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans549 Views0 Comments
You may also like...