Drake was already seen as something of a religious figure in his city even before he introduced the "6 God" pseudonym, but now he's officially been acknowledged by a local church.In what can only be described as an attempt to appeal to youth, C3 Church Toronto
Meek Mill's long-awaited response to Drake arrived last night, and while he talked plenty of shit throughout, it wasn't until the last seconds of the song that he dropped the kicker -- "You let Tip homie piss on you in a movie theater nigga, we ain’t for
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
When it comes to comedians, Drake generally kicks it with Kevin Hart, but over his annual Houston Appreciation Weekend, he got the chance bro down with one of the hottest comedians in the game, Hannibal Buress.
Rae Sremmurd's Tour Rider Includes Stripper Poles, Taco Bell, Super Soakers & A Lot Of Alcohol Jun 25, 2015 at 01:34pm
Not just anyone can live the SremmLife, but if you'd like to attempt to have as much fun as Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy, there are a few key ingredients.
The ambitious birthday celebration for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's daughter, Nori, certainly seemed a bit exhausting, and Kanye's power nap during a "Frozen" performance that day confirms it.
You may already have the very-popular Drizzy keyboard on your phone, but while using Drake lines can be a great way to reunite with your ex, sometimes you need a little variety to spice things up.
Future and Ciara seemed destined to be one of our favorite couples in the business, but after building a family together (baby Future was born in 2014), the couple parted ways, reportedly because the rapper cheated on CiCi.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
The New Drake Search Engine Will Help You Cut Non-Drizzy Content Out Of Your Life Apr 9, 2015 at 03:11pm
It's not difficult to come across Drake's name on the internet, but filtering out all the nonsense that doesn't involve the 6 God may make things a bit easier for you.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Kanye West Crashes Stage During Beck's Acceptance Speech, Decides To Let Him Finish [Update: Kanye Goes Off On E!] Feb 8, 2015 at 11:08pm
Kanye West took the stage at the Grammys for the first time in six years tonight, and while he spent the majority of the show without causing any kind of scene, when Beck beat out Beyonce for album of the year, he decided to pull one of his classic moves -- to
Jhene Aiko's "Eat The Booty" Line From "Post To Be" Was Inspired By Kevin Gates Feb 7, 2015 at 09:07pm
Jhene Aiko's debut album impacted last year, and while she scored a hit (and Grammy nomination) with lead single, "The Worst", most of her recent radio play has come from her feature on Omarion's surprise smash, "Posed To Be".
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
Eric Andre's Adult Swim talk show has been off-the-wall from the pilot, but the comedian (joined by his straight man sidekick, Hannibal Burress) has managed to up the absurdity pretty consistently over time.
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments2,455 Views21 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter11,994 Views33 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 295,395 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account20,847 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville46,402 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA14,684 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,101 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"26,549 Views120 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,217 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest37,895 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days16,667 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,908 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,772 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,530 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,327 Views89 Comments