So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
When it comes to comedians, Drake generally kicks it with Kevin Hart, but over his annual Houston Appreciation Weekend, he got the chance bro down with one of the hottest comedians in the game, Hannibal Buress.
Rae Sremmurd's Tour Rider Includes Stripper Poles, Taco Bell, Super Soakers & A Lot Of Alcohol Jun 25, 2015 at 01:34pm
Not just anyone can live the SremmLife, but if you'd like to attempt to have as much fun as Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy, there are a few key ingredients.
The ambitious birthday celebration for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's daughter, Nori, certainly seemed a bit exhausting, and Kanye's power nap during a "Frozen" performance that day confirms it.
You may already have the very-popular Drizzy keyboard on your phone, but while using Drake lines can be a great way to reunite with your ex, sometimes you need a little variety to spice things up.
Future and Ciara seemed destined to be one of our favorite couples in the business, but after building a family together (baby Future was born in 2014), the couple parted ways, reportedly because the rapper cheated on CiCi.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
The New Drake Search Engine Will Help You Cut Non-Drizzy Content Out Of Your Life Apr 9, 2015 at 03:11pm
It's not difficult to come across Drake's name on the internet, but filtering out all the nonsense that doesn't involve the 6 God may make things a bit easier for you.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Kanye West Crashes Stage During Beck's Acceptance Speech, Decides To Let Him Finish [Update: Kanye Goes Off On E!] Feb 8, 2015 at 11:08pm
Kanye West took the stage at the Grammys for the first time in six years tonight, and while he spent the majority of the show without causing any kind of scene, when Beck beat out Beyonce for album of the year, he decided to pull one of his classic moves -- to
Jhene Aiko's "Eat The Booty" Line From "Post To Be" Was Inspired By Kevin Gates Feb 7, 2015 at 09:07pm
Jhene Aiko's debut album impacted last year, and while she scored a hit (and Grammy nomination) with lead single, "The Worst", most of her recent radio play has come from her feature on Omarion's surprise smash, "Posed To Be".
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
Eric Andre's Adult Swim talk show has been off-the-wall from the pilot, but the comedian (joined by his straight man sidekick, Hannibal Burress) has managed to up the absurdity pretty consistently over time.
Aaliyah is a touchy subject. Pretty much anytime her music is touched, there's an immediate uproar. Not even Drake -- who seems to be able to do no wrong in the public eye -- was shamed out of working on a posthumous Aaliyah project.
Anacondas don't want none unless you got buns, hun -- or at least so it seems from a new report of a snake biting one of Nicki Minaj's booty-ful backup dancers during a VMA rehearsal.
James Franco will play airhead journalist Dave Skylark in the new film "The Interview", and for next week's MTV VMA awards, Franco has decided to interview a few of the performing artists in character.
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend0 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks1,232 Views10 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"961 Views4 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,800 Views32 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era3,266 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,730 Views28 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,850 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,473 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,024 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,761 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,263 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,522 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview68,024 Views85 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,357 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,432 Views165 Comments