Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
The New Drake Search Engine Will Help You Cut Non-Drizzy Content Out Of Your Life Apr 9, 2015 at 03:11pm
It's not difficult to come across Drake's name on the internet, but filtering out all the nonsense that doesn't involve the 6 God may make things a bit easier for you.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Kanye West Crashes Stage During Beck's Acceptance Speech, Decides To Let Him Finish [Update: Kanye Goes Off On E!] Feb 8, 2015 at 11:08pm
Kanye West took the stage at the Grammys for the first time in six years tonight, and while he spent the majority of the show without causing any kind of scene, when Beck beat out Beyonce for album of the year, he decided to pull one of his classic moves -- to
Jhene Aiko's "Eat The Booty" Line From "Post To Be" Was Inspired By Kevin Gates Feb 7, 2015 at 09:07pm
Jhene Aiko's debut album impacted last year, and while she scored a hit (and Grammy nomination) with lead single, "The Worst", most of her recent radio play has come from her feature on Omarion's surprise smash, "Posed To Be".
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
Eric Andre's Adult Swim talk show has been off-the-wall from the pilot, but the comedian (joined by his straight man sidekick, Hannibal Burress) has managed to up the absurdity pretty consistently over time.
Aaliyah is a touchy subject. Pretty much anytime her music is touched, there's an immediate uproar. Not even Drake -- who seems to be able to do no wrong in the public eye -- was shamed out of working on a posthumous Aaliyah project.
Anacondas don't want none unless you got buns, hun -- or at least so it seems from a new report of a snake biting one of Nicki Minaj's booty-ful backup dancers during a VMA rehearsal.
James Franco will play airhead journalist Dave Skylark in the new film "The Interview", and for next week's MTV VMA awards, Franco has decided to interview a few of the performing artists in character.
Kendrick Lamar may have a few hits of his own, but it doesn't mean he doesn't love to throw down to some karaoke classics.
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address14,310 Views90 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana20,943 Views96 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"2,311 Views11 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo34,365 Views82 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta26,334 Views75 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,121 Views36 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 258,664 Views22 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,200 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,061 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,506 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,326 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight22,955 Views25 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"19,807 Views81 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather36,134 Views33 Comments
You may also like...