If there's one thing we know about Kanye West, he always looks fresh -- but it doesn't come cheap. On top of the designer clothing 'Ye is always rocking, he's also putting a whole lot of money into his hair.
Drake is at a point where all of his video HAVE to be events or their deemed as failures, but at the same time, he's also at a point where he can make a video of himself doing weird dance moves for 4 minutes and it WILL be an event.That's exactly what happened
Wiz Khalifa has been getting into trouble for the silliest things recently. First, he was arrested for riding a hoverboard in an airport, and now he's been written up for peeing outside of a bar in his hometown of Pittsburgh.
Chicago Student Refused To Stop Listening To Lil Herb's Mixtape In Class, His Teacher Wasn't Happy Oct 3, 2015 at 02:59pm
We've been having a hard time turning off Lil Herb's new mixtape, Ballin Like I'm Kobe, and it seems we're not the only ones.
Drake was already seen as something of a religious figure in his city even before he introduced the "6 God" pseudonym, but now he's officially been acknowledged by a local church.In what can only be described as an attempt to appeal to youth, C3 Church Toronto
Meek Mill's long-awaited response to Drake arrived last night, and while he talked plenty of shit throughout, it wasn't until the last seconds of the song that he dropped the kicker -- "You let Tip homie piss on you in a movie theater nigga, we ain’t for
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
When it comes to comedians, Drake generally kicks it with Kevin Hart, but over his annual Houston Appreciation Weekend, he got the chance bro down with one of the hottest comedians in the game, Hannibal Buress.
Rae Sremmurd's Tour Rider Includes Stripper Poles, Taco Bell, Super Soakers & A Lot Of Alcohol Jun 25, 2015 at 01:34pm
Not just anyone can live the SremmLife, but if you'd like to attempt to have as much fun as Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy, there are a few key ingredients.
The ambitious birthday celebration for Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's daughter, Nori, certainly seemed a bit exhausting, and Kanye's power nap during a "Frozen" performance that day confirms it.
You may already have the very-popular Drizzy keyboard on your phone, but while using Drake lines can be a great way to reunite with your ex, sometimes you need a little variety to spice things up.
Future and Ciara seemed destined to be one of our favorite couples in the business, but after building a family together (baby Future was born in 2014), the couple parted ways, reportedly because the rapper cheated on CiCi.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
The New Drake Search Engine Will Help You Cut Non-Drizzy Content Out Of Your Life Apr 9, 2015 at 03:11pm
It's not difficult to come across Drake's name on the internet, but filtering out all the nonsense that doesn't involve the 6 God may make things a bit easier for you.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Kanye West Crashes Stage During Beck's Acceptance Speech, Decides To Let Him Finish [Update: Kanye Goes Off On E!] Feb 8, 2015 at 11:08pm
Kanye West took the stage at the Grammys for the first time in six years tonight, and while he spent the majority of the show without causing any kind of scene, when Beck beat out Beyonce for album of the year, he decided to pull one of his classic moves -- to
Jhene Aiko's "Eat The Booty" Line From "Post To Be" Was Inspired By Kevin Gates Feb 7, 2015 at 09:07pm
Jhene Aiko's debut album impacted last year, and while she scored a hit (and Grammy nomination) with lead single, "The Worst", most of her recent radio play has come from her feature on Omarion's surprise smash, "Posed To Be".
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,136 Views125 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,252 Views13 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,110 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,091 Views23 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,327 Views52 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,157 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,286 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,376 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,008 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,636 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,481 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,269 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,145 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,948 Views79 Comments
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video807 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer15,238 Views
- Word On The Street: Thanksgiving Edition2,975 Views