As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, it seems Ricky Rozay & Jermaine "Mayne Zayne" Jackson (half of the producer duo The Runners) are suing Pop/EDM duo LMFAO for copyright infringement concerning their 2010 single "Party Rock Anthem." A lawsuit filed in a Fl
Check out Give Me All Your Luvin (Remix) , the latest from Madonna which features a guest appearance from LMFAO & Nicki Minaj on the assist. The track was released on Monday, February 6th, 2012.
Bump Best Night, the latest cut from LMFAO featuring Will.I.Am, Goonrock & Eva Simons on the assist. It was released on Sunday, June 12th, 2011. Things are improving for LMFAO with each new offering, and Best Night is certainly no exception.
Stream Take It To The Hole, the newest drop from LMFAO which features Busta Rhymes. The cut was released on Saturday, June 11th, 2011. Things are looking better for LMFAO with each new release, which Take It To The Hole has proven yet again.
Bump Champagne Showers, the latest cut from LMFAO which features Natalia Kills on the assist. It dropped on Monday, May 30th, 2011. LMFAO's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Champagne Showers is no exception.
Give Sucks To Be You a listen - it's a new offering from Clinton Sparks, featuring LMFAO & JoJo. It was dropped on Wednesday, May 11th, 2011.
Give Billionaire (Party Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Travie McCoy, featuring LMFAO, Bruno Mars & Gucci Mane. It was dropped on Friday, July 30th, 2010.
Bump Sucks To Be You, the latest cut from LMFAO. It was released on Friday, June 11th, 2010. Things are improving for LMFAO with each new offering, and Sucks To Be You is certainly no exception.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]630 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account14,161 Views38 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,057 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,360 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,359 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,963 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,838 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,218 Views141 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,101 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo57,675 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,599 Views108 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,812 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,095 Views24 Comments
You may also like...