In honor of their recent collaborative album Human, Joell Ortiz and !llmind have been taking the opportunity to meet some of their fans and share their experiences via a vlog.
Joell Ortiz and !llmind just came together to record a collaborative album called Human, and to launch of their new vlog series, they're hanging out with fans in Williamsburg.
Joell Ortiz and producer !llmind teamed up for a joint album, Human, which comes on the heels of a new Slaughterhouse record, "R.N.S." Nonetheless if you're a fan of the Slaughterhouse lyricist, Human should hold you over as the group works on their
Before Joell Ortiz & producer !llmind release their joint project, Human, on July 17, the duo decide to come through tonight and share the official video for “Latino Pt. 2” featuring Emilio Rojas, Bodega Bamz & Chris Rivers.
Talking about how small your circle of friends is seems to be en vogue in the 2010s, as we've seen a number of examples of rappers informing us just how few real friends they actually have.
Joell Ortiz and producer !llmind recently stopped by the HNHH offices/studio in NYC to promote and discuss their upcoming album Human.
Coming soon after announcing their joint album Human, Joell Ortiz & !llMind announce they will embark on 13-city "Human" tour this summer.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
Aside from a few random tracks and features, Slaughterhouse's Joell Ortiz has been relatively quiet so far this year.
NYC newcomer Cheech Bundy has been building a name for himself out East lately, catching the eye of hit-producer Illmind, and working on a joint project together called High Functioning Stoner.
Uptown spitter Emilo Rojas is currently prepping an EP entitled Life Got In The Way, which is scheduled to arrive in March, but before he begins dropping tracks from that release, he's opted to give us one that won't appear on the project.
Torch has been busy working on his new EP, Remember When, and hasn't hit us with a new track since "Milk Crates." Today the rapper remedies that, delivering a collaboration with fellow New York spitters, Maino and Uncle Murda on "Waddup."
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
Maybe Magna Carta...Holy Grail didn't end up being your favorite Jay-Z album. That's okay, but "Picasso Baby" was a fun throwback to a slightly older time, with a flow firmly established in the groove of yesteryear.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)35 Views0 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky5,868 Views46 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free1,497 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia5,195 Views50 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers12,356 Views63 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music11,014 Views28 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,306 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In50,960 Views166 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,802 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"31,560 Views111 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,632 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,366 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,043 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,708 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,140 Views65 Comments