In honor of their recent collaborative album Human, Joell Ortiz and !llmind have been taking the opportunity to meet some of their fans and share their experiences via a vlog.
Joell Ortiz and !llmind just came together to record a collaborative album called Human, and to launch of their new vlog series, they're hanging out with fans in Williamsburg.
Joell Ortiz and producer !llmind teamed up for a joint album, Human, which comes on the heels of a new Slaughterhouse record, "R.N.S." Nonetheless if you're a fan of the Slaughterhouse lyricist, Human should hold you over as the group works on their
Before Joell Ortiz & producer !llmind release their joint project, Human, on July 17, the duo decide to come through tonight and share the official video for “Latino Pt. 2” featuring Emilio Rojas, Bodega Bamz & Chris Rivers.
Talking about how small your circle of friends is seems to be en vogue in the 2010s, as we've seen a number of examples of rappers informing us just how few real friends they actually have.
Joell Ortiz and producer !llmind recently stopped by the HNHH offices/studio in NYC to promote and discuss their upcoming album Human.
Coming soon after announcing their joint album Human, Joell Ortiz & !llMind announce they will embark on 13-city "Human" tour this summer.
Earlier this week, Joell Ortiz and !llmind announced that they'd be linking up for a joint project called Human, which will be out on July 17th. Here's the first track we've heard from it, a posse cut called "Latino Pt.
Aside from a few random tracks and features, Slaughterhouse's Joell Ortiz has been relatively quiet so far this year.
NYC newcomer Cheech Bundy has been building a name for himself out East lately, catching the eye of hit-producer Illmind, and working on a joint project together called High Functioning Stoner.
Uptown spitter Emilo Rojas is currently prepping an EP entitled Life Got In The Way, which is scheduled to arrive in March, but before he begins dropping tracks from that release, he's opted to give us one that won't appear on the project.
Torch has been busy working on his new EP, Remember When, and hasn't hit us with a new track since "Milk Crates." Today the rapper remedies that, delivering a collaboration with fellow New York spitters, Maino and Uncle Murda on "Waddup."
As anyone who dabbles in beats knows, stealing tracks and not crediting the producers who made them has become a real problem in Hip Hop. Actually, as !llmind states, it's always been a problem.
Maybe Magna Carta...Holy Grail didn't end up being your favorite Jay-Z album. That's okay, but "Picasso Baby" was a fun throwback to a slightly older time, with a flow firmly established in the groove of yesteryear.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal7,517 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"3,909 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,008 Views70 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,290 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date35,969 Views183 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,323 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,647 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,073 Views16 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness8,818 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,493 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,759 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,597 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,228 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,342 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,266 Views14 Comments