Gunplay has been signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group since 2009, and he still hasn't released his debut album. He changed the album title to Living Legend in May 2013, and today, the South Florida rapper finally gives us a 2015 release date.
Gunplay is finally making his way back into the public eye, or at least out of his house, after trouble with the law (he was facing a life sentence for armed robbery) put him on house arrest.
Gunplay is prepping his new album, which we originally knew as Medellin, but the rapper revealed that he's changed the name to better reflect himself, thus it's now called Living Legend.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism4,845 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same19,191 Views62 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,868 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song11,962 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,857 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour13,209 Views58 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,711 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's20,869 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,537 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,649 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,414 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition5,207 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,979 Views75 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,459 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,962 Views121 Comments
You may also like...