Not that we needed any more reasons to be excited about Gunplay's long awaited debut album, Living Legend, as the mere promise of a release date for the insanely gifted rapper was thrilling enough for his fans, but "Wuzhanindoe" definitely provided some m
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
As we learned on his early tapes like 601 & Snort, Florida's Gunplay is capable of spitting over anything, from gritty RZA tracks to bombastic MMG singles. Today, he faces a new challenge: the West Coast style of ratchet music.
Gunplay has been signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group since 2009, and he still hasn't released his debut album. He changed the album title to Living Legend in May 2013, and today, the South Florida rapper finally gives us a 2015 release date.
The other week Gunplay announced that on New Year's Day he'd be changing his name from the lovable Gunplay to Don Logan. We'll have to see if the MMG rapper really follows through tomorrow, he's already started by changing his screen name on twitter, but his
Gunplay and Young Dro are two men who enjoy the finer things in life, namely drugs, and lots of them. They team up in the new video for the previously-released "Krazy," which will allegedly live on Gunplay's long-awaited debut album, Living Legend.
Gunplay, who has been keeping a low profile these days, dropped off a new single off Living Legend just yesterday, which features Rick Ross, "Aiight." It seems to be getting a warm reception from the fans, and now the rapper has hit up The Breakfast Club for a
The first visual from Serius Jones' upcoming "Living Legend" mixtape.Can you dig it? If you're feeling this, make sure to hit up Serius Jones's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Don't forget to follow Serius Jones on Twitter.
Gunplay is finally making his way back into the public eye, or at least out of his house, after trouble with the law (he was facing a life sentence for armed robbery) put him on house arrest.
Gunplay is prepping his new album, which we originally knew as Medellin, but the rapper revealed that he's changed the name to better reflect himself, thus it's now called Living Legend.
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight84 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"526 Views4 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"14,917 Views117 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,431 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"5,683 Views51 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram18,498 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,906 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,588 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,450 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,763 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,343 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,740 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,412 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour18,737 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1808 Views0 Comments
You may also like...