MMG rapper Gunplay has had numerous run-ins with the law over the years, most notably getting charged with armed robbery and aggravated assault. Despite his musical success and the various risks that come with that sort of lifestyle...
To promote his highly anticipated debut album, Living Legend, which drops tomorrow (July 31), Gunplay decided to take time out of his busy schedule while in NYC recently and stop by our HNHH headquarters for an exclusive chat.
With his debut album, Living Legend, set to arrive next week, Gunplay decides to come through today and release another new video for us from it for “Blood on The Dope,” featuring Peryon J Kee (& sans Yo Gotti).
We’re two weeks out from Gunplay’s highly anticipated debut album, Living Legend, and today we’re blessed with another new record from it.
Gunplay's debut album is finally on its way. The MMG rapper revealed the official cover art earlier in the week, and has now come through with the official tracklist. The LP is an economic 11 tracks.
Taking a break from the onslaught of freestyles that he’s been dropping off lately, Gunplay decides to get back to the original music tonight and share a new leak off his upcoming Living Legend album titled “Be Like Me” featuring MMG bawse Ri
Not that we needed any more reasons to be excited about Gunplay's long awaited debut album, Living Legend, as the mere promise of a release date for the insanely gifted rapper was thrilling enough for his fans, but "Wuzhanindoe" definitely provided some m
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
As we learned on his early tapes like 601 & Snort, Florida's Gunplay is capable of spitting over anything, from gritty RZA tracks to bombastic MMG singles. Today, he faces a new challenge: the West Coast style of ratchet music.
Gunplay has been signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group since 2009, and he still hasn't released his debut album. He changed the album title to Living Legend in May 2013, and today, the South Florida rapper finally gives us a 2015 release date.
The other week Gunplay announced that on New Year's Day he'd be changing his name from the lovable Gunplay to Don Logan. We'll have to see if the MMG rapper really follows through tomorrow, he's already started by changing his screen name on twitter, but his
Gunplay and Young Dro are two men who enjoy the finer things in life, namely drugs, and lots of them. They team up in the new video for the previously-released "Krazy," which will allegedly live on Gunplay's long-awaited debut album, Living Legend.
Gunplay, who has been keeping a low profile these days, dropped off a new single off Living Legend just yesterday, which features Rick Ross, "Aiight." It seems to be getting a warm reception from the fans, and now the rapper has hit up The Breakfast Club for a
The first visual from Serius Jones' upcoming "Living Legend" mixtape.Can you dig it? If you're feeling this, make sure to hit up Serius Jones's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Don't forget to follow Serius Jones on Twitter.
Gunplay is finally making his way back into the public eye, or at least out of his house, after trouble with the law (he was facing a life sentence for armed robbery) put him on house arrest.
Gunplay is prepping his new album, which we originally knew as Medellin, but the rapper revealed that he's changed the name to better reflect himself, thus it's now called Living Legend.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition2 Views1 Comment
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)333 Views2 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye6,397 Views41 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far7,191 Views82 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,564 Views84 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,388 Views31 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"13,180 Views121 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,967 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,028 Views34 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,228 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,757 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,559 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,226 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,288 Views184 Comments
You may also like...