When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection780 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine3,560 Views8 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?4,540 Views42 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers5,111 Views20 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert14,013 Views68 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems8,617 Views20 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl3,512 Views6 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins3,794 Views12 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice3,510 Views15 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date6,792 Views23 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money7,121 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201522,820 Views65 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail16,722 Views25 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet3,528 Views15 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties13,871 Views14 Comments