When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP1,841 Views6 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"6,732 Views42 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,467 Views18 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland14,940 Views18 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties11,238 Views35 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne29,250 Views165 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,289 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour5,580 Views10 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"7,185 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World17,907 Views24 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case11,424 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,231 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.127,500 Views52 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"36,658 Views62 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album13,308 Views43 Comments
You may also like...