When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 479 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?4,614 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title11,940 Views34 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt7,194 Views20 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 3,488 Views16 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More9,784 Views31 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?7,886 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,426 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"11,375 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA769 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,987 Views11 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet419 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin8,937 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,894 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,224 Views18 Comments