During his Yeezy Season 2 fashion show this past summer, Kanye West soundtracked his models to a song he did with Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign.
When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,637 Views52 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,299 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For666 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,235 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,785 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed191,332 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,457 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,289 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,740 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,291 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,050 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,898 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,629 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,690 Views27 Comments