When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter438 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album4,285 Views18 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"8,674 Views78 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings5,099 Views15 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,283 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears7,472 Views29 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon23,666 Views88 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"15,121 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"18,062 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,431 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,090 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,058 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,150 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday11,766 Views35 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month12,233 Views46 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video12,469 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video4,870 Views