When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week79 Views1 Comment
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy1 View0 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"454 Views7 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences1,549 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates3,604 Views20 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon2,266 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs7,907 Views37 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever3,064 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney3,252 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs1,819 Views4 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November2,573 Views10 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs8,930 Views15 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners4,030 Views13 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap3,730 Views9 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,399 Views5 Comments
You may also like...