When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 21 View0 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal18,807 Views83 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release2,902 Views43 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 4,825 Views46 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,000 Views21 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20154,910 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter4,353 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,306 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"5,066 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets9,769 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight11,018 Views37 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release8,653 Views24 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q11,633 Views37 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter7,467 Views69 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,711 Views19 Comments
You may also like...