When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"575 Views4 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM881,410 Views9 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members1,984 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"2,080 Views19 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"965 Views10 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine1,799 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"6,434 Views36 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 52,603 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement19,766 Views45 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years32,991 Views257 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,451 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"52,461 Views159 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,884 Views31 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album10,116 Views29 Comments
You may also like...