When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark3,590 Views22 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"8,663 Views38 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece23,138 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,105 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak40,740 Views106 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,001 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women71,556 Views116 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay17,425 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,102 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,704 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,194 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,525 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,398 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,034 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,146 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video884 Views