When Beyonce brought out Nicki Minaj as a surprise guest during her Paris show, and the two performed the newly-released (at the time) "Flawless" remix live for the crowd, it proved surprisingly difficult to find any footage of the performance.
Last night we learned that iLoveMakonnen had quickly inked a deal with Drake's OVO imprint, following his sudden rise to fame mainly due to Drake's own remix of his single "Tuesday." The pairing up was in full force during the Atlanta stop on Drake and Lil Way
Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
Apparently the Animal Ambition publicity tour is still in full effect. G-Unit dropped their remix of Hit-Boy's "Grinding My Whole Life" last week, and now the newly re-formed posse has performed the track live for the very first time.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
While overseas in Europe, Rick Ross brought his Mastermind campaign to the TV show Le Grand Journal. With some help from his MMG signee, Tracy T, the Bawse performed his Biggie cover “Nobody” on the French talk show. Check out the live performance above.
SXSW has seen a slew of great performances from some terrific artists, but there was a special moment brewed when Weezy joined Baby and Young Thug for a performance of "Rich As Fuck," which will appear on Wayne's I Am Not a Human Being II, at the Illmore in Au
As we saw on his instagram, Torey Lanez was brought out by the legendary Bun B for his impressive debut in Houston. If that wasn't enough, Torey brought out Kirko Bangz before a very excited audience, to perform "Know What's Up."
During a recent visit to Germany, Pharrell made a special appearance on long-running German entertainment television show "Wetten Dass..?" ("Wanna Bet That..?"), performing his international hit "Happy", of course.
At Webster Hall in New York City, Earl Sweatshirt was caught on camera performing live a never before heard song, with the help of his friend, Vince Staples. What will become of the song is unknown at this point.
As previously mentioned, Cult Rap frontmen Deniro Farrar and Duru Tha King opened for Nipsey Hussle during the Charlotte, North Carolina stop on his ongoing Crenshaw Tour, which took place at the Neighborhood Theatre on Sunday, January 26th.
- MC Lyte Set to Drop "Legend," Her First Album in 12 Years112 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike To Speak On Race Relations At MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series230 Views1 Comment
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album675 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member9,738 Views17 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"6,107 Views35 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo5,645 Views29 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,776 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University26,319 Views60 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella12,194 Views39 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death14,318 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO42,833 Views103 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,666 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,382 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,502 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,468 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all564 Views