Kendrick Lamar's BET Cypher was a highlight of the BET Hip-Hop Awards, and the rapper reportedly took shots at Drizzy Drake during his verse. Now we have a short clip of K. Dot going in, calling out sensitive rappers, i.e., Drake.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Last night, 50 Cent shared the album artwork for his forthcoming project Animal Ambition, so that we know it's real. The rapper is definitely back on track with music releases since going the independent route and leaving Interscope Records behind.
To promote his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, J. Cole made his by the David Letterman Show Wednesday night and took the stage as the evenings musical guest.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Nicki Minaj is bringing her album around the world for her "Pinkprint" tour. Currently overseas, the Young Money rapper had a show in Frankfurt, Germany recently, resulting in an experience that one lucky fan will never forget.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Jay-Z came out and performed "PSA" and his verse from "Clique" at the So So Def 20th Anniversary Live.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Jay Z's Jay-Z ""100$ Bill" Featured In "The Great Gatsby" Trailer " Video.
Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Jay Z's "MCHG" tour hit Philadelphia last night, and Hov surprised those in attendance by bringing out Philly native and MMG rapper Meek Mill. Meek came out to perform "I'm A Boss" and his "Dreams And Nightmares" Intro for a very appreciative crowd.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
Big Sean made his way by Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the episodes very special musical guest.
Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx made their by The Jimmy Kimmel Show on Thursday evening to serve as the episode’s latest musical guests.
Drake hit Houston last night for his "Would You Like A Tour?", and decided to return to "So Far Gone" and performed the Southern-influenced "November 18th," which also happened to be our Throwback record of choice recently.
ScHoolboy Q's new album Oxymoron is currently in stores, and on the night of the album's release, Q hit up Conan's late night show to do a live performance of one of the album's stand-out tracks and soon-to-be single, "Studio" with assistance from his featured
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"4,040 Views33 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather12,642 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date34,836 Views109 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,257 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,899 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,065 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,901 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,255 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,849 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,036 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,970 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,716 Views116 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,503 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,264 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,080 Views0 Comments