Kendrick Lamar's BET Cypher was a highlight of the BET Hip-Hop Awards, and the rapper reportedly took shots at Drizzy Drake during his verse. Now we have a short clip of K. Dot going in, calling out sensitive rappers, i.e., Drake.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
To commemorate the 10-year anniversary of Hurrican Katrina, Lil Wayne threw a party for his hometown of New Orleans Friday night with the first ever “Lil Weezyana Fest.” Running through his greatest hits, Weezy decided to bring out some special fri
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
To promote his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, J. Cole made his by the David Letterman Show Wednesday night and took the stage as the evenings musical guest.
Last night, 50 Cent shared the album artwork for his forthcoming project Animal Ambition, so that we know it's real. The rapper is definitely back on track with music releases since going the independent route and leaving Interscope Records behind.
Big Sean made his way by Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the episodes very special musical guest.
Nicki Minaj is bringing her album around the world for her "Pinkprint" tour. Currently overseas, the Young Money rapper had a show in Frankfurt, Germany recently, resulting in an experience that one lucky fan will never forget.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
We saw the other day that Drizzy brought out Rihanna to perform with him during his set in Paris, as part of the "Would You Like A Tour?", and for his stop in Berlin on Thursday, he brought out another big surprise guest-- Yeezus.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx made their by The Jimmy Kimmel Show on Thursday evening to serve as the episode’s latest musical guests.
Jay-Z came out and performed "PSA" and his verse from "Clique" at the So So Def 20th Anniversary Live.How do you feel about the production here? Peep the new visual for Jay Z's Jay-Z ""100$ Bill" Featured In "The Great Gatsby" Trailer " Video.
The other week rumors swirled that hip-hop's latest power couple, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill, had broken up following shady Instagram posts from either side. Not to worry though, the couple appear to be doing just fine.
Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Jay Z's "MCHG" tour hit Philadelphia last night, and Hov surprised those in attendance by bringing out Philly native and MMG rapper Meek Mill. Meek came out to perform "I'm A Boss" and his "Dreams And Nightmares" Intro for a very appreciative crowd.
Kanye West generally reserves a part of his show to speak his mind, and while he'll often mix speaking and singing in his stream-of-consciousness addresses, it's been a while since he dropped a proper freestyle.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"2,905 Views34 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them8,538 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 302,968 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week9,341 Views56 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy3,367 Views17 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"4,535 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences4,441 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates7,414 Views36 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon5,298 Views26 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs15,989 Views53 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever5,805 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,304 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,373 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November4,072 Views16 Comments
You may also like...