Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
August Alsina is on the precipice of something big with his debut album Testimony due out in two weeks time, on April 15th.
Sage the Gemini's fan base continues to grow as hits like "Gas Pedal" continue to thrive. Sage let go a full stream of his debut album Remember Me at the beginning of the week, which, in addition to Iamsu!
We saw Danny Brown take the stage as a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel the other month, and this month he was a guest on Arsenio Hall's talk show, where he not only was interviewed but performed his track "Dip" off his album Old.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC12,459 Views28 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,450 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,442 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,246 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,069 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,452 Views101 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,112 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,412 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour9,931 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,239 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,418 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,000 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,730 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,872 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,805 Views44 Comments