Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
August Alsina is on the precipice of something big with his debut album Testimony due out in two weeks time, on April 15th.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"29,093 Views162 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss22,767 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,783 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal71,130 Views184 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,478 Views71 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 9,105 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,907 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20158,318 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,654 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,806 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,180 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets12,009 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,226 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,700 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,396 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video63 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,880 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary790 Views