Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Jessie J continues to tighten her grasp on her U.S. audience, and made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night as Kimmel's musical guest. The U.K.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Lykke Li has a previous connection to Drake, the two teamed up way back when for a dope cut called "Little Bit" during Drizzy's mixtape days. It's been a minute since we heard anything from Lykke Li, so this is a welcome performance from the Swedish singer
Trey Songz was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show on Wednesday afternoon, where the he took the stage and had the ladies going nuts over his performance of “What’s Best For You”.
On Friday, Chicago legend, Common, was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show, where he took the stage to perform his Nobody’s Smiling track “Rewind That”.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
T.I. has been pretty unavoidable these days, as he's been heavy promoting his new album Paperwork, whether it be with hip-hop-oriented interviews like The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, or an appearance on Rachel Ray.
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Jeezy's visited Jimmy Kimmel last night where he was the musical guest and performed a single off his new album Seen It All. The Snowman performed a censored version of "Holy Ghost" for Kimmel's audience, as he continues to promote the new LP.
Childish Gambino recently treated those in attendance at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles to the very first live performance of his newest release “Sober”.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion8,916 Views41 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"9,856 Views83 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 21,968 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"12,582 Views51 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL13,341 Views67 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram10,714 Views19 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj11,244 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip4,775 Views20 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"2,647 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex10,658 Views64 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,577 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,148 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,996 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"4,638 Views26 Comments
You may also like...