Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Rick Ross hasn't let down on the promotion for Hood Billionaire just yet. The album dropped on Monday, November 24th, and since then he's visited The Breakfast Club and delivered a music video for the K.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Jessie J continues to tighten her grasp on her U.S. audience, and made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night as Kimmel's musical guest. The U.K.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Lykke Li has a previous connection to Drake, the two teamed up way back when for a dope cut called "Little Bit" during Drizzy's mixtape days. It's been a minute since we heard anything from Lykke Li, so this is a welcome performance from the Swedish singer
Trey Songz was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show on Wednesday afternoon, where the he took the stage and had the ladies going nuts over his performance of “What’s Best For You”.
On Friday, Chicago legend, Common, was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show, where he took the stage to perform his Nobody’s Smiling track “Rewind That”.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
T.I. has been pretty unavoidable these days, as he's been heavy promoting his new album Paperwork, whether it be with hip-hop-oriented interviews like The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, or an appearance on Rachel Ray.
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Jeezy's visited Jimmy Kimmel last night where he was the musical guest and performed a single off his new album Seen It All. The Snowman performed a censored version of "Holy Ghost" for Kimmel's audience, as he continues to promote the new LP.
Childish Gambino recently treated those in attendance at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles to the very first live performance of his newest release “Sober”.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?9,805 Views29 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview53,660 Views77 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,883 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"53,209 Views150 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"73,585 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,343 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,745 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,127 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,112 Views73 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,698 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 72,807 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,873 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"80,672 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,167 Views4 Comments
You may also like...