Last night, pop-punk band Panic!
Rapper-fan altercations often happen when fans attempt to join the rapper on stage, just think of Action Bronson, and more recently, Afroman. Lil Boosie avoided this exact situation by letting his security take care of the overly eager fan.
Will Smith has been on a roll lately, performing some of his old/classic material while promoting his new movie "Focus." After doing "Getting Jiggy Wit It" for David Letterman, and an off-the-cuff performance of the "Fresh Prince" theme song for Ellen, he gets
As scheduled, Dipset kicked off their "Pledge Of Allegiance” Tour in New York City Tuesday night.
Fetty Wap recently got a co-sign from the one and only Yeezus, after Kanye brought him out as a surprise guest during the Roc City Classic event in NYC. Fetty performed his hit "Trap Queen", and got a pair of Ye's new adidas Yeezy 750 Boosts.
With Grammy weekend upon us, The Root held their annual pre-party Jam Session concert in Philadelphia Friday night, where things got live real quick.
With his new album, Non-Fiction, in stores finally, Ne-Yo has been busy this week doing the usual promo runs, which included a stop by Good Morning America earlier this week.
With Tetsuo & Youth dropping last week, Lupe Fiasco is still running through the promo game and making his way by various publications and media outlets.
The other week Childish Gambino unleashed a quirky music video for "Sober" where we saw him high out his mind trying to pick up a girl. The rapper continues to promote that song as well as "3005" with a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Two G.O.O.D. Music artists, John Legend and Common, connected earlier in 2014 for a collaboration that was part of the soundtrack to the film "Selma." The resulting track was "Glory," which was nominated for a Golden Globe.
To promote his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, J. Cole made his by the David Letterman Show Wednesday night and took the stage as the evenings musical guest.
Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Rick Ross hasn't let down on the promotion for Hood Billionaire just yet. The album dropped on Monday, November 24th, and since then he's visited The Breakfast Club and delivered a music video for the K.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Jessie J continues to tighten her grasp on her U.S. audience, and made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night as Kimmel's musical guest. The U.K.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Lykke Li has a previous connection to Drake, the two teamed up way back when for a dope cut called "Little Bit" during Drizzy's mixtape days. It's been a minute since we heard anything from Lykke Li, so this is a welcome performance from the Swedish singer
Trey Songz was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show on Wednesday afternoon, where the he took the stage and had the ladies going nuts over his performance of “What’s Best For You”.
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles3,875 Views20 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed62,538 Views278 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear3,056 Views7 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For4,305 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night10,960 Views51 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt20,727 Views75 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"11,410 Views146 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,097 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,045 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,068 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,118 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption21,730 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together19,125 Views84 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist10,093 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon8,386 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,827 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer41,732 Views