On Friday, Chicago legend, Common, was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show, where he took the stage to perform his Nobody’s Smiling track “Rewind That”.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
T.I. has been pretty unavoidable these days, as he's been heavy promoting his new album Paperwork, whether it be with hip-hop-oriented interviews like The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, or an appearance on Rachel Ray.
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Jeezy's visited Jimmy Kimmel last night where he was the musical guest and performed a single off his new album Seen It All. The Snowman performed a censored version of "Holy Ghost" for Kimmel's audience, as he continues to promote the new LP.
Childish Gambino recently treated those in attendance at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles to the very first live performance of his newest release “Sober”.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight605 Views9 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 242,834 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers14,416 Views107 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,590 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms4,020 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow18,275 Views57 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,332 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds22,243 Views71 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support13,974 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,758 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,490 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed39,102 Views109 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,587 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,222 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,821 Views56 Comments