Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"227 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)3,218 Views3 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party3,624 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked3,672 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,656 Views14 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August25,216 Views140 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach7,903 Views12 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)1,770 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,408 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold8,798 Views139 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,413 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,142 Views60 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,481 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty18,797 Views66 Comments
- Drake's 'OVO' Air Jordans Just Released At The OVO Pop-Up Shop In LA8,297 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,436 Views