Two G.O.O.D. Music artists, John Legend and Common, connected earlier in 2014 for a collaboration that was part of the soundtrack to the film "Selma." The resulting track was "Glory," which was nominated for a Golden Globe.
To promote his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, J. Cole made his by the David Letterman Show Wednesday night and took the stage as the evenings musical guest.
Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Rick Ross hasn't let down on the promotion for Hood Billionaire just yet. The album dropped on Monday, November 24th, and since then he's visited The Breakfast Club and delivered a music video for the K.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Jessie J continues to tighten her grasp on her U.S. audience, and made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night as Kimmel's musical guest. The U.K.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Lykke Li has a previous connection to Drake, the two teamed up way back when for a dope cut called "Little Bit" during Drizzy's mixtape days. It's been a minute since we heard anything from Lykke Li, so this is a welcome performance from the Swedish singer
Trey Songz was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show on Wednesday afternoon, where the he took the stage and had the ladies going nuts over his performance of “What’s Best For You”.
On Friday, Chicago legend, Common, was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show, where he took the stage to perform his Nobody’s Smiling track “Rewind That”.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
T.I. has been pretty unavoidable these days, as he's been heavy promoting his new album Paperwork, whether it be with hip-hop-oriented interviews like The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, or an appearance on Rachel Ray.
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Jeezy's visited Jimmy Kimmel last night where he was the musical guest and performed a single off his new album Seen It All. The Snowman performed a censored version of "Holy Ghost" for Kimmel's audience, as he continues to promote the new LP.
Childish Gambino recently treated those in attendance at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles to the very first live performance of his newest release “Sober”.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,533 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest20,086 Views26 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days8,703 Views49 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,615 Views63 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,735 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,288 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,495 Views80 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,986 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date56,165 Views210 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,488 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,643 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,413 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,274 Views14 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed12,454 Views47 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,461 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood4,963 Views