To promote his newly-released album The Album About Nothing, Wale made his way by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the very special musical guest.
Charlie Wilson was the musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night. Taking the stage to perform his single “Infectious”, Charlie brought out special guest, Snoop Dogg, for the assist.
To promote next week’s Ludaversal release, Ludacris made his way by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and served as the evenings very special musical guest.
Continuing his promo run for Mr. Wonderful, Action Bronson made his way by David Letterman on Wednesday night and served as the evenings very special musical guest.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Nicki Minaj is bringing her album around the world for her "Pinkprint" tour. Currently overseas, the Young Money rapper had a show in Frankfurt, Germany recently, resulting in an experience that one lucky fan will never forget.
Charles Hamilton is kicking his career back into gear, starting with a new single that features Rita Ora, and debuted on the season finale of the immensely popular TV show "Empire." The two, who are also labelmates, joined forces to perform "New York Rain
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
Wiz Khalifa makes more than one appearance on the new "Furious 7" soundtrack, with a ballad featuring singer Charlie Puth, "See You Again," and the more upbeat "Go Hard Or Go Home" featuring Iggy Azalea.
Last night, pop-punk band Panic!
Rapper-fan altercations often happen when fans attempt to join the rapper on stage, just think of Action Bronson, and more recently, Afroman. Lil Boosie avoided this exact situation by letting his security take care of the overly eager fan.
Will Smith has been on a roll lately, performing some of his old/classic material while promoting his new movie "Focus." After doing "Getting Jiggy Wit It" for David Letterman, and an off-the-cuff performance of the "Fresh Prince" theme song for Ellen, he gets
As scheduled, Dipset kicked off their "Pledge Of Allegiance” Tour in New York City Tuesday night.
Fetty Wap recently got a co-sign from the one and only Yeezus, after Kanye brought him out as a surprise guest during the Roc City Classic event in NYC. Fetty performed his hit "Trap Queen", and got a pair of Ye's new adidas Yeezy 750 Boosts.
With Grammy weekend upon us, The Root held their annual pre-party Jam Session concert in Philadelphia Friday night, where things got live real quick.
With his new album, Non-Fiction, in stores finally, Ne-Yo has been busy this week doing the usual promo runs, which included a stop by Good Morning America earlier this week.
With Tetsuo & Youth dropping last week, Lupe Fiasco is still running through the promo game and making his way by various publications and media outlets.
The other week Childish Gambino unleashed a quirky music video for "Sober" where we saw him high out his mind trying to pick up a girl. The rapper continues to promote that song as well as "3005" with a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Two G.O.O.D. Music artists, John Legend and Common, connected earlier in 2014 for a collaboration that was part of the soundtrack to the film "Selma." The resulting track was "Glory," which was nominated for a Golden Globe.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square7,220 Views38 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape6,557 Views13 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More7,828 Views26 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL13,333 Views35 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women12,489 Views50 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"12,848 Views45 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review7,348 Views31 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram9,414 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party10,776 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,747 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover5,477 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,657 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,643 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?21,624 Views52 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title33,222 Views70 Comments