To commemorate the 10-year anniversary of Hurrican Katrina, Lil Wayne threw a party for his hometown of New Orleans Friday night with the first ever “Lil Weezyana Fest.” Running through his greatest hits, Weezy decided to bring out some special fri
Pushaz Ink’s own RJ is coming off his first ever headlined show at the Observatory in Santa Ana, CA last Saturday night.
Kanye West was the headliner at last night's closing ceremony for the Pan Am Games in Toronto, as we reported. The rapper, who performed alongside Pitbull and Serena Ryder, was apparently experiencing issues with his mic through out his set.
Post Malone was recently out in Oakland, California for the OMF and Light Ice Please's Red, White, and Booze party.
During a stop on his "Dollar And A Dream" tour, J. Cole took time out of his set list to explain to concert go-ers the idea behind his 2010 mixtape, Friday Night Lights, arguably one of Cole's best releases to date.
Kanye West generally reserves a part of his show to speak his mind, and while he'll often mix speaking and singing in his stream-of-consciousness addresses, it's been a while since he dropped a proper freestyle.
Chris Brown is his own worst enemy. The dude seems to constantly have his foot in his mouth.
The other week rumors swirled that hip-hop's latest power couple, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill, had broken up following shady Instagram posts from either side. Not to worry though, the couple appear to be doing just fine.
Last night Drake x Future's "Jungle" tour hit Detroit, and with that, as we've already seen, we got footage of a new freestyle/verse that Drizzy decided to debut live for the crowd. That was probably extremely exciting for the fans, but another excit
Aside from doing his hilarious impressions of John Legend and Jennifer Hudson, Jamie Foxx also served as the musical guest on Monday night’s episode of Jimmy Fallon.
Pitbull and Chris Brown were musical guests on the finale of American Idol Wednesday night. Dressing to the nines in some fancy suits, Breezy and Pitbull took the stage to perform their latest collab “Fun”.
After confirming that his Wildheart LP would be finally arriving this summer, R&B sensation Miguel decided to stop by the Lair Studios in LA for Jack Daniel’s Uncut Sessions and put on a live performance.
To promote his brand new album Bush, which dropped earlier today, Snoop Dogg graced the stage during tonight’s episode of NBC’s The Voice.
Yelawolf is fresh off the success of his sophomore album, Love Story, which recently debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200.
Natalie LaRose made her television debut on Wednesday by performing her new smash hit “Somebody” alongside Jeremih on Ellen.
Big Sean made his way by Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the episodes very special musical guest.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
DJ Skee just kicked off his new season of Skee TV last week on Fuse. After having special guest Machine Gun Kelly do his thing on the premiere, Skee decided to have Mr. Wonderful himself come by the studio and perform a standout cut from his new album.
Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx made their by The Jimmy Kimmel Show on Thursday evening to serve as the episode’s latest musical guests.
Ty Dolla $ign, Tinashe, and Charli XCX came together at the MTV Movie Awards to perform their collaborative single "Drop That Kitty." Charli XCX starts it off with her hit single "Famous" and Ty Dolla and Tinashe don't actually come on until about two-thi
Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson are still out promoting their latest single “Trouble”, and on Wednesday night they made their way by Fox's American Idol to perform it.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers1,665 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music2,862 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History1,752 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In18,484 Views113 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week2,746 Views13 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"13,849 Views82 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,844 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,072 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,484 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,275 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 6,626 Views61 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,673 Views19 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,121 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,479 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"47,739 Views401 Comments
You may also like...