Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
The beef between rappers and Funkmaster Flex of Hot 97 continues. After Iggy Azalea got on Hot 97 and cleared up her issues with the veteran New York DJ just the other week, it seems Funk has made himself another foe, this time Atlanta's 2 Chainz.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support983 Views14 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists10,788 Views105 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company12,132 Views40 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"7,993 Views29 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac6,861 Views69 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work20,267 Views77 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,589 Views19 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,214 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,350 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,020 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,432 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views19,108 Views141 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,384 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,683 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,628 Views