Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
The beef between rappers and Funkmaster Flex of Hot 97 continues. After Iggy Azalea got on Hot 97 and cleared up her issues with the veteran New York DJ just the other week, it seems Funk has made himself another foe, this time Atlanta's 2 Chainz.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
The Coachella weekend takeover continues with a new stream for Day 3 festivities out in Indio, California. Yesterday we saw a live stream that featured rap acts such as Nas, Pharrell and more.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
August Alsina is on the precipice of something big with his debut album Testimony due out in two weeks time, on April 15th.
Sage the Gemini's fan base continues to grow as hits like "Gas Pedal" continue to thrive. Sage let go a full stream of his debut album Remember Me at the beginning of the week, which, in addition to Iamsu!
We saw Danny Brown take the stage as a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel the other month, and this month he was a guest on Arsenio Hall's talk show, where he not only was interviewed but performed his track "Dip" off his album Old.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia1,524 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers6,702 Views48 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music6,484 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,925 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In31,502 Views143 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,028 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"20,825 Views94 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,194 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,932 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,718 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,452 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,657 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,433 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,922 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,963 Views6 Comments