Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
The Coachella weekend takeover continues with a new stream for Day 3 festivities out in Indio, California. Yesterday we saw a live stream that featured rap acts such as Nas, Pharrell and more.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
August Alsina is on the precipice of something big with his debut album Testimony due out in two weeks time, on April 15th.
Sage the Gemini's fan base continues to grow as hits like "Gas Pedal" continue to thrive. Sage let go a full stream of his debut album Remember Me at the beginning of the week, which, in addition to Iamsu!
We saw Danny Brown take the stage as a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel the other month, and this month he was a guest on Arsenio Hall's talk show, where he not only was interviewed but performed his track "Dip" off his album Old.
Rick Ross brought the house down with his performance at the Fader Fort at South By Southwest. The entire performance was videotaped and offered as a live stream.
Earlier this morning we posted some footage of 2 Chainz performance at Def Jam's SXSW showcase which kicked off last night. Tity Boi brought out rapping partner ScHoolboy Q to perform "What They Want", while Kanye West, Russell Simmons and more looked on.
Last night, 50 Cent shared the album artwork for his forthcoming project Animal Ambition, so that we know it's real. The rapper is definitely back on track with music releases since going the independent route and leaving Interscope Records behind.
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 202 Views3 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students9 Views4 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20152,540 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter2,556 Views17 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike1,846 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"3,855 Views13 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets7,902 Views40 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight8,000 Views33 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release7,423 Views20 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q10,052 Views30 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter6,748 Views65 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,218 Views18 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,568 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake33,995 Views137 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,911 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary383 Views