August Alsina is on the precipice of something big with his debut album Testimony due out in two weeks time, on April 15th.
Sage the Gemini's fan base continues to grow as hits like "Gas Pedal" continue to thrive. Sage let go a full stream of his debut album Remember Me at the beginning of the week, which, in addition to Iamsu!
We saw Danny Brown take the stage as a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel the other month, and this month he was a guest on Arsenio Hall's talk show, where he not only was interviewed but performed his track "Dip" off his album Old.
Rick Ross brought the house down with his performance at the Fader Fort at South By Southwest. The entire performance was videotaped and offered as a live stream.
Earlier this morning we posted some footage of 2 Chainz performance at Def Jam's SXSW showcase which kicked off last night. Tity Boi brought out rapping partner ScHoolboy Q to perform "What They Want", while Kanye West, Russell Simmons and more looked on.
Last night, 50 Cent shared the album artwork for his forthcoming project Animal Ambition, so that we know it's real. The rapper is definitely back on track with music releases since going the independent route and leaving Interscope Records behind.
With Seth Meyers late night talk show officially off the ground, the comedian invited Rick Ross as a musical guest to perform last night. Ricky Rozay did his single "Nobody" with assistance from French Montana (who sang over a vocal track, though).
In addition to bringing out Bad Boy French Montana to perform "Nobody" during the Mastermind concert release party, Rick Ross also tapped Busta Rhymes and veteran rap group The LOX to take the stage with him during the event.
Juicy J was a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, and he brought along his TGOD head honcho, Wiz Khalifa, for the ride. The two rappers performed "Talkin Bout" together for the audience at the AT&T indoor stage.
We saw the other day that Drizzy brought out Rihanna to perform with him during his set in Paris, as part of the "Would You Like A Tour?", and for his stop in Berlin on Thursday, he brought out another big surprise guest-- Yeezus.
ScHoolboy Q's new album Oxymoron is currently in stores, and on the night of the album's release, Q hit up Conan's late night show to do a live performance of one of the album's stand-out tracks and soon-to-be single, "Studio" with assistance from his featured
With the backing of a full band, Kendrick Lamar played his hit songs, "M.A.A.D. City" and the much-played "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe," at NBA All-Star Saturday night before a live national audience.
Big things are on the way for Bay Area rapper Sage The Gemini, as he recently had a stint on performing on Jimmy Kimmel's late night talk show. This served as his debut on the talk show, where he performed songs "Red Nose" and "Gas On The Pedal."
Jhene Aiko's "The Worst" off her "Sail Out" EP has been the record of choice for rappers these days, as its received multiple freestyles and remixes. The singer herself performed the record on Conan last night, backed by a live band.
Nipsey Hussle's "Crenshaw" tour hit Houston last night, and while he was on stage there he brought out some local rappers including Kirko Bangz, Bun B and Slim Thug, to perform some cuts alongside the West Coast rapper.
Following his announcement that he was working on a "B.O.A.T.S. III", 2 Chainz took the stage as the musical guest on Jimmy Fallon. The rapper performed a cut off the second edition of "B.O.A.T.S.", "Outroduction." The Roots backed him up.
2 Chainz was performing in New York last night, and the fans in attendance were treated to quite the show. Apart from premiering a new record, "A-Rod", which French Montana, Tity 2 Necklace also brought out a slew of rapper guests.
When you bumrush Action Bronson during a live performance, things never seem to end well. We've seen the result documented on video footage, and in the end, the person usually ends up being slammed by Bronson, or receiving a time-out of sorts.
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks392 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal2,633 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)322 Views0 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition1,818 Views1 Comment
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug6,116 Views51 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,048 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff8,723 Views93 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,811 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats372 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,741 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream49,224 Views229 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles13,507 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,174 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,653 Views13 Comments
You may also like...