The beef between rappers and Funkmaster Flex of Hot 97 continues. After Iggy Azalea got on Hot 97 and cleared up her issues with the veteran New York DJ just the other week, it seems Funk has made himself another foe, this time Atlanta's 2 Chainz.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
The Coachella weekend takeover continues with a new stream for Day 3 festivities out in Indio, California. Yesterday we saw a live stream that featured rap acts such as Nas, Pharrell and more.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
August Alsina is on the precipice of something big with his debut album Testimony due out in two weeks time, on April 15th.
Sage the Gemini's fan base continues to grow as hits like "Gas Pedal" continue to thrive. Sage let go a full stream of his debut album Remember Me at the beginning of the week, which, in addition to Iamsu!
We saw Danny Brown take the stage as a musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel the other month, and this month he was a guest on Arsenio Hall's talk show, where he not only was interviewed but performed his track "Dip" off his album Old.
Rick Ross brought the house down with his performance at the Fader Fort at South By Southwest. The entire performance was videotaped and offered as a live stream.
Earlier this morning we posted some footage of 2 Chainz performance at Def Jam's SXSW showcase which kicked off last night. Tity Boi brought out rapping partner ScHoolboy Q to perform "What They Want", while Kanye West, Russell Simmons and more looked on.
Last night, 50 Cent shared the album artwork for his forthcoming project Animal Ambition, so that we know it's real. The rapper is definitely back on track with music releases since going the independent route and leaving Interscope Records behind.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"3,150 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,593 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,990 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,749 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,722 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,948 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,757 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,201 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,691 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,775 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,822 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,065 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,375 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast44,311 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,040 Views0 Comments