Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
The beef between rappers and Funkmaster Flex of Hot 97 continues. After Iggy Azalea got on Hot 97 and cleared up her issues with the veteran New York DJ just the other week, it seems Funk has made himself another foe, this time Atlanta's 2 Chainz.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
The MTV Movie Awards 2014 went down Sunday evening, and one of the more anticipated acts of the night was Eminem and Rihanna, who performed Em's Marshall Mathers LP 2 single "The Monster" live.
Lil Boosie is now a free man, and so a lot of what he has been doing lately has made the news. His first freestyle post-prison, his first record post-prison etc.
The Coachella weekend takeover continues with a new stream for Day 3 festivities out in Indio, California. Yesterday we saw a live stream that featured rap acts such as Nas, Pharrell and more.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
Schoolboy Q stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" last night to perform two tracks from his recent number one album, Oxymoron. After breezing through the BJ The Chicago Kid-assisted "Studio," the TDE rapper brought "What They Want" to the stage.
Last night's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" featured Schoolboy Q as the musical guest, and the rapper performed two Oxymoron tracks to a hometown crowd in L.A. Above, watch him and BJ The Chicago Kid perform "Studio," the album's smoothest track.
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks15 Views0 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger319 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"1,662 Views16 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP295 Views5 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App2,383 Views9 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris765 Views4 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances7,180 Views16 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."11,402 Views132 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,644 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,087 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"16,053 Views29 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,749 Views54 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,119 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,242 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample9,387 Views23 Comments