To promote his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, J. Cole made his by the David Letterman Show Wednesday night and took the stage as the evenings musical guest.
Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Rick Ross hasn't let down on the promotion for Hood Billionaire just yet. The album dropped on Monday, November 24th, and since then he's visited The Breakfast Club and delivered a music video for the K.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Jessie J continues to tighten her grasp on her U.S. audience, and made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night as Kimmel's musical guest. The U.K.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Lykke Li has a previous connection to Drake, the two teamed up way back when for a dope cut called "Little Bit" during Drizzy's mixtape days. It's been a minute since we heard anything from Lykke Li, so this is a welcome performance from the Swedish singer
Trey Songz was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show on Wednesday afternoon, where the he took the stage and had the ladies going nuts over his performance of “What’s Best For You”.
On Friday, Chicago legend, Common, was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show, where he took the stage to perform his Nobody’s Smiling track “Rewind That”.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Just over a year since he last appeared on Saturday Night Live, Kendrick Lamar has been booked to perform at the show yet again.
T.I. has been pretty unavoidable these days, as he's been heavy promoting his new album Paperwork, whether it be with hip-hop-oriented interviews like The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, or an appearance on Rachel Ray.
Not that Kanye West really needs the money, but the rapper reportedly turned down an offer from a Las Vegas casino which would have made him the highest-paid act in Vegas, topping Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dione and Britney Spears.
We haven't heard anything from Chiddy/Chiddy Bang in a minute now. Xaphoon Jones, the producer behind the former duo, left the group last year to leave rapper Chiddy to his own devices.
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
A few weeks ago some of the biggest names in Hip Hop took made their way down to Atlanta, Georgia for the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards. Tonight, we get to see what all went down that night.
Jeezy's visited Jimmy Kimmel last night where he was the musical guest and performed a single off his new album Seen It All. The Snowman performed a censored version of "Holy Ghost" for Kimmel's audience, as he continues to promote the new LP.
Childish Gambino recently treated those in attendance at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles to the very first live performance of his newest release “Sober”.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title2,696 Views33 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4,816 Views13 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,225 Views48 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine6,757 Views126 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,066 Views27 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,443 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped51,782 Views175 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,807 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"18,826 Views150 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments23,616 Views199 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,897 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,760 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,607 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,988 Views61 Comments