Not that Kanye West really needs the money, but the rapper reportedly turned down an offer from a Las Vegas casino which would have made him the highest-paid act in Vegas, topping Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dione and Britney Spears.
We haven't heard anything from Chiddy/Chiddy Bang in a minute now. Xaphoon Jones, the producer behind the former duo, left the group last year to leave rapper Chiddy to his own devices.
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
A few weeks ago some of the biggest names in Hip Hop took made their way down to Atlanta, Georgia for the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards. Tonight, we get to see what all went down that night.
Jeezy's visited Jimmy Kimmel last night where he was the musical guest and performed a single off his new album Seen It All. The Snowman performed a censored version of "Holy Ghost" for Kimmel's audience, as he continues to promote the new LP.
Childish Gambino recently treated those in attendance at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles to the very first live performance of his newest release “Sober”.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
The beef between rappers and Funkmaster Flex of Hot 97 continues. After Iggy Azalea got on Hot 97 and cleared up her issues with the veteran New York DJ just the other week, it seems Funk has made himself another foe, this time Atlanta's 2 Chainz.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night5,239 Views23 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"112,271 Views333 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss43,441 Views60 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,456 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal82,542 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release9,654 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,082 Views69 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,750 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201512,322 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,841 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,387 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"10,046 Views19 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets14,360 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,778 Views42 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release12,976 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest2,935 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video663 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,371 Views