Jeezy's visited Jimmy Kimmel last night where he was the musical guest and performed a single off his new album Seen It All. The Snowman performed a censored version of "Holy Ghost" for Kimmel's audience, as he continues to promote the new LP.
Childish Gambino recently treated those in attendance at The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles to the very first live performance of his newest release “Sober”.
To promote his upcoming album, Chris Brown made his way over to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and graced the stage to perform a couple of his hits.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
Jhene Aiko is on full promo run mode right now, having just done the Ebro In The Morning show the other day, and now Jimmy Kimmel. This time, instead of an interview, we get a live performance.
Awhile back, Chance The Rapper was on Tony Touch and decided to preview a new "Untitled" record. The record cut short, but many of our astute commenters observed that there was a hint of what sounded like J. Cole towards the end.
Beyonce had a big night when the 2014 MTV VMAs went down recently. The singer not only performed a medley of hits for 15 minutes, but received the honor of the Video Vanguard Award. Her whole family was present, aka Jay Z and Blue Ivy.
Jeezy and Future paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon's show last night as the musical guest, and performed Jeezy's new record off Seen It All: The Autobiography "No Tears." The two have already teamed up for an official music video for the record, which was beautiful
Artists don't often take to Jon Stewart's The Daily Show to debut new music, but that's what happened last night when veteran group Wu-Tang Clan took The Daily Show's stage.
Nicki Minaj was out in Philadelphia Friday night for the 2014 Philly 4th of July Jam and treated the audience to quite the show.
Lil Boosie hit Los Angeles on Friday night for his first national television appearance since being released from prison.
Earlier in the week Mariah Carey premiered her new collaboration with Rich Homie Quan that had Hit-Boy production, "Thirsty", and today she returns with another rap collaboration off her upcoming studio album Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse.
Before Ms. Iggy took the stage to perform "Work" live for the folks at Jimmy Kimmel last night, she performed her biggest single to date, "Fancy", featuring Charlie XCX, who joined her during the live performance.
Iggy Azalea got into a bit of a riff with Tyler, The Creator last night, when the Odd Future frontman spoke unkindly about her and her behind on BET's 106 & Park. Tyler suggested that Iggy had ass shots, and Iggy responded to his comments on Twitter, calling
Ariana Grande had a pretty successful perform at the annual Wango Tango festival in Carson, California.
Ariana Grande's jazz-influenced single "Problem" will soon be taking over airwaves. The singer enlisted Australian rapper Iggy Azalea to assist her on the record, which will appear on her forthcoming sophomore LP.
The beef between rappers and Funkmaster Flex of Hot 97 continues. After Iggy Azalea got on Hot 97 and cleared up her issues with the veteran New York DJ just the other week, it seems Funk has made himself another foe, this time Atlanta's 2 Chainz.
Curren$y treated fans at his sold out concert in Santa Ana, CA to a very pleasant surprise, when he brought out frequent collaborator and fellow weed advocate, Wiz Khalifa. The two performed a cut off their classic joint mixtape How Fly, "Car Service."
Future is riding waves of success with his sophomore LP, Honest, which has generally received positive reviews although it's only looking like it'll sell 45-50k (we should have the official numbers for first week sales any day now).
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Tip attended BMI's Beat Battle in Atlanta, and he took the opportunity while on stage to debut some new music for the audience. The track has no title that we know of yet with production from DJ Toom. It is possible it's off his forthcoming effort Paperwork.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music1,532 Views10 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,220 Views35 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,386 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon10,944 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour12,990 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1548 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance32,909 Views116 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"25,584 Views233 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance27,605 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm30,309 Views203 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,410 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,947 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,007 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”39,513 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,190 Views95 Comments