Will Smith has been on a roll lately, performing some of his old/classic material while promoting his new movie "Focus." After doing "Getting Jiggy Wit It" for David Letterman, and an off-the-cuff performance of the "Fresh Prince" theme song for Ellen, he gets
The 2015 Brit Awards are going down right now, in London's O2 arena. For those of us who aren't habituated overseas, we've got a live stream of the entire event via YouTube.
As scheduled, Dipset kicked off their "Pledge Of Allegiance” Tour in New York City Tuesday night.
Fetty Wap recently got a co-sign from the one and only Yeezus, after Kanye brought him out as a surprise guest during the Roc City Classic event in NYC. Fetty performed his hit "Trap Queen", and got a pair of Ye's new adidas Yeezy 750 Boosts.
With Grammy weekend upon us, The Root held their annual pre-party Jam Session concert in Philadelphia Friday night, where things got live real quick.
With his new album, Non-Fiction, in stores finally, Ne-Yo has been busy this week doing the usual promo runs, which included a stop by Good Morning America earlier this week.
With Tetsuo & Youth dropping last week, Lupe Fiasco is still running through the promo game and making his way by various publications and media outlets.
The other week Childish Gambino unleashed a quirky music video for "Sober" where we saw him high out his mind trying to pick up a girl. The rapper continues to promote that song as well as "3005" with a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Now that we've officially ushered in 2015, we can expect Coachella to go down sooner rather than later. The yearly music fest has announced their typically massive three-day line-up today, with tickets going on sale in a day's time.
Two G.O.O.D. Music artists, John Legend and Common, connected earlier in 2014 for a collaboration that was part of the soundtrack to the film "Selma." The resulting track was "Glory," which was nominated for a Golden Globe.
To promote his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, J. Cole made his by the David Letterman Show Wednesday night and took the stage as the evenings musical guest.
Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Rick Ross hasn't let down on the promotion for Hood Billionaire just yet. The album dropped on Monday, November 24th, and since then he's visited The Breakfast Club and delivered a music video for the K.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Jessie J continues to tighten her grasp on her U.S. audience, and made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night as Kimmel's musical guest. The U.K.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Lykke Li has a previous connection to Drake, the two teamed up way back when for a dope cut called "Little Bit" during Drizzy's mixtape days. It's been a minute since we heard anything from Lykke Li, so this is a welcome performance from the Swedish singer
Trey Songz was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show on Wednesday afternoon, where the he took the stage and had the ladies going nuts over his performance of “What’s Best For You”.
- Charts Don't Lie: August 29505 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account13,483 Views46 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville34,759 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA11,921 Views25 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,257 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"24,380 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,753 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest34,916 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days15,096 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,260 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,387 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,273 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,299 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,244 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,423 Views220 Comments