With Grammy weekend upon us, The Root held their annual pre-party Jam Session concert in Philadelphia Friday night, where things got live real quick.
With his new album, Non-Fiction, in stores finally, Ne-Yo has been busy this week doing the usual promo runs, which included a stop by Good Morning America earlier this week.
With Tetsuo & Youth dropping last week, Lupe Fiasco is still running through the promo game and making his way by various publications and media outlets.
The other week Childish Gambino unleashed a quirky music video for "Sober" where we saw him high out his mind trying to pick up a girl. The rapper continues to promote that song as well as "3005" with a performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Now that we've officially ushered in 2015, we can expect Coachella to go down sooner rather than later. The yearly music fest has announced their typically massive three-day line-up today, with tickets going on sale in a day's time.
Two G.O.O.D. Music artists, John Legend and Common, connected earlier in 2014 for a collaboration that was part of the soundtrack to the film "Selma." The resulting track was "Glory," which was nominated for a Golden Globe.
To promote his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, J. Cole made his by the David Letterman Show Wednesday night and took the stage as the evenings musical guest.
Tonight, Bank Of America threw together a special concert in Times Square in honor of World AIDS Day today. With performances from Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay's Chris Martin, the main attraction of the evening was non other than Mr.
Rick Ross hasn't let down on the promotion for Hood Billionaire just yet. The album dropped on Monday, November 24th, and since then he's visited The Breakfast Club and delivered a music video for the K.
Jay Electronica has been popping up more frequently this year than in recent memory, giving selective rappers a new verse and performing alongside Common for his "Nobody's Smiling" tour. We even saw him in the studio with No I.D.
Jessie J continues to tighten her grasp on her U.S. audience, and made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night as Kimmel's musical guest. The U.K.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Lykke Li has a previous connection to Drake, the two teamed up way back when for a dope cut called "Little Bit" during Drizzy's mixtape days. It's been a minute since we heard anything from Lykke Li, so this is a welcome performance from the Swedish singer
Trey Songz was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show on Wednesday afternoon, where the he took the stage and had the ladies going nuts over his performance of “What’s Best For You”.
On Friday, Chicago legend, Common, was a special guest on The Queen Latifah Show, where he took the stage to perform his Nobody’s Smiling track “Rewind That”.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Just over a year since he last appeared on Saturday Night Live, Kendrick Lamar has been booked to perform at the show yet again.
T.I. has been pretty unavoidable these days, as he's been heavy promoting his new album Paperwork, whether it be with hip-hop-oriented interviews like The Breakfast Club and Hot 97, or an appearance on Rachel Ray.
Not that Kanye West really needs the money, but the rapper reportedly turned down an offer from a Las Vegas casino which would have made him the highest-paid act in Vegas, topping Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dione and Britney Spears.
We haven't heard anything from Chiddy/Chiddy Bang in a minute now. Xaphoon Jones, the producer behind the former duo, left the group last year to leave rapper Chiddy to his own devices.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,908 Views20 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,291 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,809 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,424 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,588 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,449 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne37,173 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,754 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,780 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,851 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,655 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,418 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,924 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,516 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,462 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,154 Views