During a stop on his "Dollar And A Dream" tour, J. Cole took time out of his set list to explain to concert go-ers the idea behind his 2010 mixtape, Friday Night Lights, arguably one of Cole's best releases to date.
The III Points Festival at Mana Wynwood in Miami isn't until October, but attendees have a lot to look forward too, as announced in a press release today. Ghostface and MF DOOM will team up as DOOMStarks, and perform unheard material.
Kanye West generally reserves a part of his show to speak his mind, and while he'll often mix speaking and singing in his stream-of-consciousness addresses, it's been a while since he dropped a proper freestyle.
Chris Brown is his own worst enemy. The dude seems to constantly have his foot in his mouth.
BET continues to roll out some of the performers we can expect at this year's event. After announcing Chris Brown and Kendrick Lamar would hit the stage, they've announced two more performers.
Bonnaroo is going down this weekend, in fact, it's already kicked off. The weekend-long festival in Manchester, Tennessee is seeing performances from Run The Jewels, Jamie xx, Glass Animals, D'Angelo, SBTRKT, Atmosphere, Kendrick Lamar and more.
The other week rumors swirled that hip-hop's latest power couple, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill, had broken up following shady Instagram posts from either side. Not to worry though, the couple appear to be doing just fine.
Last night Drake x Future's "Jungle" tour hit Detroit, and with that, as we've already seen, we got footage of a new freestyle/verse that Drizzy decided to debut live for the crowd. That was probably extremely exciting for the fans, but another excit
Aside from doing his hilarious impressions of John Legend and Jennifer Hudson, Jamie Foxx also served as the musical guest on Monday night’s episode of Jimmy Fallon.
To promote his critically acclaimed sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar will be stopping by the Ellen Show next week to make his first ever day time appearance on television
Pitbull and Chris Brown were musical guests on the finale of American Idol Wednesday night. Dressing to the nines in some fancy suits, Breezy and Pitbull took the stage to perform their latest collab “Fun”.
After confirming that his Wildheart LP would be finally arriving this summer, R&B sensation Miguel decided to stop by the Lair Studios in LA for Jack Daniel’s Uncut Sessions and put on a live performance.
To promote his brand new album Bush, which dropped earlier today, Snoop Dogg graced the stage during tonight’s episode of NBC’s The Voice.
Yelawolf is fresh off the success of his sophomore album, Love Story, which recently debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200.
Natalie LaRose made her television debut on Wednesday by performing her new smash hit “Somebody” alongside Jeremih on Ellen.
Big Sean made his way by Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the episodes very special musical guest.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
DJ Skee just kicked off his new season of Skee TV last week on Fuse. After having special guest Machine Gun Kelly do his thing on the premiere, Skee decided to have Mr. Wonderful himself come by the studio and perform a standout cut from his new album.
Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx made their by The Jimmy Kimmel Show on Thursday evening to serve as the episode’s latest musical guests.
Ty Dolla $ign, Tinashe, and Charli XCX came together at the MTV Movie Awards to perform their collaborative single "Drop That Kitty." Charli XCX starts it off with her hit single "Famous" and Ty Dolla and Tinashe don't actually come on until about two-thi
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson are still out promoting their latest single “Trouble”, and on Wednesday night they made their way by Fox's American Idol to perform it.
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks193 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday1,188 Views9 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month2,612 Views19 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show7,395 Views21 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,843 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj44,194 Views213 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal118,013 Views726 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"70,505 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"58,372 Views80 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,982 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,748 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"43,319 Views166 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,166 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,316 Views70 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram31,147 Views68 Comments
You may also like...