Natalie LaRose made her television debut on Wednesday by performing her new smash hit “Somebody” alongside Jeremih on Ellen.
Big Sean made his way by Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the episodes very special musical guest.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
DJ Skee just kicked off his new season of Skee TV last week on Fuse. After having special guest Machine Gun Kelly do his thing on the premiere, Skee decided to have Mr. Wonderful himself come by the studio and perform a standout cut from his new album.
Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx made their by The Jimmy Kimmel Show on Thursday evening to serve as the episode’s latest musical guests.
Ty Dolla $ign, Tinashe, and Charli XCX came together at the MTV Movie Awards to perform their collaborative single "Drop That Kitty." Charli XCX starts it off with her hit single "Famous" and Ty Dolla and Tinashe don't actually come on until about two-thi
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson are still out promoting their latest single “Trouble”, and on Wednesday night they made their way by Fox's American Idol to perform it.
To promote his newly-released album The Album About Nothing, Wale made his way by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the very special musical guest.
Charlie Wilson was the musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night. Taking the stage to perform his single “Infectious”, Charlie brought out special guest, Snoop Dogg, for the assist.
To promote next week’s Ludaversal release, Ludacris made his way by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and served as the evenings very special musical guest.
Continuing his promo run for Mr. Wonderful, Action Bronson made his way by David Letterman on Wednesday night and served as the evenings very special musical guest.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Nicki Minaj is bringing her album around the world for her "Pinkprint" tour. Currently overseas, the Young Money rapper had a show in Frankfurt, Germany recently, resulting in an experience that one lucky fan will never forget.
Charles Hamilton is kicking his career back into gear, starting with a new single that features Rita Ora, and debuted on the season finale of the immensely popular TV show "Empire." The two, who are also labelmates, joined forces to perform "New York Rain
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
Drake Distances Himself & OVO From "Homecoming" Film [Update: Drake Now Being Sued] Mar 18, 2015 at 09:49pm
Recently, news has been circulating of a Drake film called "Homecoming: The Lost Footage." A trailer surfaced for the film, which consists of footage from a 2009 concert at Toronto's Sound Academy, documenting a pre-Young Money Drizzy.
Wiz Khalifa makes more than one appearance on the new "Furious 7" soundtrack, with a ballad featuring singer Charlie Puth, "See You Again," and the more upbeat "Go Hard Or Go Home" featuring Iggy Azalea.
Kanye West has been announced as one of the headliners for the annual UK festival, Glastonbury, making the G.O.O.D. rapper the second rap headliner in the history of the event-- the first being his Watch The Throne partner in crime, Jay Z.
Last night, pop-punk band Panic!
Rapper-fan altercations often happen when fans attempt to join the rapper on stage, just think of Action Bronson, and more recently, Afroman. Lil Boosie avoided this exact situation by letting his security take care of the overly eager fan.
Will Smith has been on a roll lately, performing some of his old/classic material while promoting his new movie "Focus." After doing "Getting Jiggy Wit It" for David Letterman, and an off-the-cuff performance of the "Fresh Prince" theme song for Ellen, he gets
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"4,685 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather13,399 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date36,324 Views110 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,613 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,022 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,177 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,970 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,292 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,972 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,193 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,089 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande30,171 Views116 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,601 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,826 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,107 Views0 Comments