Aside from doing his hilarious impressions of John Legend and Jennifer Hudson, Jamie Foxx also served as the musical guest on Monday night’s episode of Jimmy Fallon.
To promote his critically acclaimed sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar will be stopping by the Ellen Show next week to make his first ever day time appearance on television
Pitbull and Chris Brown were musical guests on the finale of American Idol Wednesday night. Dressing to the nines in some fancy suits, Breezy and Pitbull took the stage to perform their latest collab “Fun”.
After confirming that his Wildheart LP would be finally arriving this summer, R&B sensation Miguel decided to stop by the Lair Studios in LA for Jack Daniel’s Uncut Sessions and put on a live performance.
To promote his brand new album Bush, which dropped earlier today, Snoop Dogg graced the stage during tonight’s episode of NBC’s The Voice.
Yelawolf is fresh off the success of his sophomore album, Love Story, which recently debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200.
Natalie LaRose made her television debut on Wednesday by performing her new smash hit “Somebody” alongside Jeremih on Ellen.
Big Sean made his way by Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the episodes very special musical guest.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
DJ Skee just kicked off his new season of Skee TV last week on Fuse. After having special guest Machine Gun Kelly do his thing on the premiere, Skee decided to have Mr. Wonderful himself come by the studio and perform a standout cut from his new album.
Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx made their by The Jimmy Kimmel Show on Thursday evening to serve as the episode’s latest musical guests.
Ty Dolla $ign, Tinashe, and Charli XCX came together at the MTV Movie Awards to perform their collaborative single "Drop That Kitty." Charli XCX starts it off with her hit single "Famous" and Ty Dolla and Tinashe don't actually come on until about two-thi
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson are still out promoting their latest single “Trouble”, and on Wednesday night they made their way by Fox's American Idol to perform it.
To promote his newly-released album The Album About Nothing, Wale made his way by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Monday night and served as the very special musical guest.
Charlie Wilson was the musical guest on Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night. Taking the stage to perform his single “Infectious”, Charlie brought out special guest, Snoop Dogg, for the assist.
To promote next week’s Ludaversal release, Ludacris made his way by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Thursday night and served as the evenings very special musical guest.
Continuing his promo run for Mr. Wonderful, Action Bronson made his way by David Letterman on Wednesday night and served as the evenings very special musical guest.
Action Bronson had a heavy presence at SXSW this year. He put on his "South By South Wonderful" showcase with the help of a few friends (us included), on top of which, he gave out free food to fans and seemed sincere in his interactions with them-- &
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Nicki Minaj is bringing her album around the world for her "Pinkprint" tour. Currently overseas, the Young Money rapper had a show in Frankfurt, Germany recently, resulting in an experience that one lucky fan will never forget.
Charles Hamilton is kicking his career back into gear, starting with a new single that features Rita Ora, and debuted on the season finale of the immensely popular TV show "Empire." The two, who are also labelmates, joined forces to perform "New York Rain
With SXSW in full swing right now, one of the festivals main staple every year is Fader Fort, which hosted Chance the Rapper Wednesday night and Ear Drummer Records Thursday night.
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape1,413 Views6 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1,761 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,272 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)491 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,650 Views7 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death8,799 Views31 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,877 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,990 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album27,076 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,052 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,472 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,670 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,833 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,382 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video2,897 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation250 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club311 Views