Yesterday the photo above of Hov jumping into the pool with Bey while on vacation in Italy surfaced. Jay's hands-flailing jump resulted in meme after meme, and we'll undoubtedly be seeing this photo of Hov circulate for awhile.
Last week we were blessed with the magic that is the artwork for Nicki Minaj's track "Anaconda". The artwork features Nicki in workout clothes (if a G-string is what you typically work out in, that is), J's and a whole lot of booty.
There are some tracks you can listen to on repeat, for days on end, and you'll never get tired of hearing it. A track as a whole has many elements that come into play which gives it that timeless feel, including the rapper, the lyrics and the production.
Although Lil Wayne seems to be very M.I.A. as of late (apart from being featured on a few random tracks here and there) there is hope of new Lil Wayne material on the way. And what's more, it'll be off Tha Carter V.
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Kanye West Speaks On MTV's "Hottest MC's In The Game" List [Update: Sway & Lil Wayne Respond] Mar 6, 2013 at 09:30am
Another controversial topic finds Kanye West to be in the middle of. MTV has been announcing their 'Hottest MC's In The Game' list this past week and just so happened to position Kanye at the #7 spot yesterday.
Drake's album is officially dropping tomorrow, September 24th. Nonetheless the early leak of Nothing Was The Same has given us all enough time to go through the album from start to finish, and properly digest all the lyrics, beats, and Drake-isms.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Many emcees are noted for their serious, aggrandized personas so it becomes easy to forget that for the most part, Hip Hop is about fun and many rappers use their verses to tell some jokes (isn't that why they call them punch lines?).
Producers are generally the ones responsible for hot sound and trends, but they are often outshone by the more visible artists in front of them.
Just in time to give you more of those Monday blues, Forbes has released their world's highest-paid celebrities list. The list ranks the celebrities of all domains together, giving us a glimpse at the top 95 earners of celebrity-dom.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
This new weekly feature will highlight a few popular tracks from throughout the week, giving readers another chance to listen to and discuss some of the bigger and better songs that we cover.
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments1,715 Views9 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter11,052 Views28 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 295,031 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account20,211 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville45,759 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA14,376 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,016 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"26,317 Views118 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,170 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest37,560 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days16,495 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,804 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,724 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,499 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,135 Views88 Comments