Yesterday the photo above of Hov jumping into the pool with Bey while on vacation in Italy surfaced. Jay's hands-flailing jump resulted in meme after meme, and we'll undoubtedly be seeing this photo of Hov circulate for awhile.
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
Last week we were blessed with the magic that is the artwork for Nicki Minaj's track "Anaconda". The artwork features Nicki in workout clothes (if a G-string is what you typically work out in, that is), J's and a whole lot of booty.
There are some tracks you can listen to on repeat, for days on end, and you'll never get tired of hearing it. A track as a whole has many elements that come into play which gives it that timeless feel, including the rapper, the lyrics and the production.
Although Lil Wayne seems to be very M.I.A. as of late (apart from being featured on a few random tracks here and there) there is hope of new Lil Wayne material on the way. And what's more, it'll be off Tha Carter V.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Kanye West Speaks On MTV's "Hottest MC's In The Game" List [Update: Sway & Lil Wayne Respond] Mar 6, 2013 at 09:30am
Another controversial topic finds Kanye West to be in the middle of. MTV has been announcing their 'Hottest MC's In The Game' list this past week and just so happened to position Kanye at the #7 spot yesterday.
Drake's album is officially dropping tomorrow, September 24th. Nonetheless the early leak of Nothing Was The Same has given us all enough time to go through the album from start to finish, and properly digest all the lyrics, beats, and Drake-isms.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Diddy, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes' "World's Highest-Paid Musicians 2013" List Nov 24, 2013 at 06:24pm
Two months ago we saw Diddy top Forbes' Highest-Paid Hip-Hop Artists list, and now the Bad Boy label head returns on the World's Highest-Paid Musicians of 2013 list, although this time at #12 with $50 million.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Producers are generally the ones responsible for hot sound and trends, but they are often outshone by the more visible artists in front of them.
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them0 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2 Views0 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2 Views0 Comments
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack857 Views4 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death4,445 Views22 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,241 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,110 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album25,454 Views142 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,730 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,278 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,494 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,700 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,207 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,510 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,520 Views19 Comments