HNHH is here to soundtrack your Valentine's day (and night). We've assembled the steamiest baby making jams we could find into a list that's sure to set the mood right. With
Debuting in 2005, Gucci Mane has been in the game for a better part of a decade and has a discography that reflects that.
Last week we profiled N.O. spitter Lil Wayne, but today we're taking a look through the catalog of Chi-Town legend Kanye West.Kanye West doesn't do small-scale.
The past week has brought a bunch of new mixtapes, including personal favorites from Curren$y and CyHi. I'm glad to see Spitta back on his rapping shit and choosing quality beats once again.
For hip-hop aficionados, out of all the glorious things it has done, the Internet has most importantly allowed the entire music industry to change.
The plight of rappers unable to escape the lure of the streets, and those that succumb to the pitfalls of celebrity, is an issue that spans generations of music, from Tupac, to James Brown, back on through to Chuck Berry. Chief Keef has emerged on
With a career as eclectic as Lil Jon's, it's hard to pinpoint what the multi-talented artist truly is: rapper, DJ, producer, actor or hype-man.
It feels like Alicia Keys has been in the game for a long time, since the New York native helped revive R&B in the early 2000's. Each of her albums has been uniquely successful and she's put out hit after hit throughout the years.
What's up? This Tuesday afternoon is pretty slow on the news-front, but at least we've got some UA for your reading, and better yet, listening pleasure.
In the two weeks since the release of Kendrick Lamar’s heralded good kid m.A.A.d. city, many pundits have lauded the technical and creative prowess of the work as nothing short of an instant classic. This could very well prove true in coming years.
With everyone going into election-look-at-me-vote mode today, here are some songs to just vibe out too once you've had enough Obama or Romney talk for the day. I know my quota is almost full.Sir Michael Rocks- LVL 1 Feat. Shorty K & Tris J
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
Entrepreneur, actor, and Grammy Award winning recording artist, Nelly has become a brand due to giving listeners chart-topping hit after hit while maintaining impressive album sales. Ruling the early 2000’s with his smooth flow, southern swag, catchy
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
In the wake of that crazy bitch Hurricane Sandy chances are people might go a little crazy themselves. So if you have to evacuate or you have to do just the opposite, and stay inside all day, the only thing that will make the
It's already October in this bitch. Shieeet. I don't mind though, October is my favorite month, and not just 'cause it contains my birthday. Here a few examples of all the good shit that happens in October: Boardwalk Empire started back up,
As you transition from summer to fall, whether that involves updating a playlist, updating a wardrobe, or back in the school/word grind, these songs should help make the changeover easier. The whole back-to-school-time is promising to bring in just as
Although this week's UA isn't an extensive list, it's quality over quantity, and these three rappers bring that quality. Caskey shows us a preview of what he's capable of, Nino Bless gives us a song that's “not featuring 2 Chainz,”
Whatup, this week's UA is quite solid. Danny Brown's remix of Rich Hil's "Betcha Hate It" may be my favorite off this list though, but Murs and Fashawn link up, as well as Mikkey Haltsed and Pusha T, plus some previously unreleased Pac Div.
Last week was kind of under-wheming on the new-music-I-enjoy front, but we have some promising releases in the very near future. See three jams below that deserve a listen.Sir Michael Rocks- Can’t Hide Feat. Rockie Fresh
We've been getting a lot of good music for summer life, I don't want it to end. Summer life is my favorite kind of life. Lloyd Banks' new tape just dropped today, plus we had a slew of releases last week.
HNHH was on the road for Hot 97's Summer Jam so I'm a day late on this Underrated Audio ish. Apologies. And just like that, it's June!! You know it's summer when you start getting good music. See below. Travi$ Scott- Up Feat. Casey Veggies
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"7,378 Views26 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast5,433 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon6,802 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour8,696 Views26 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1326 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance22,714 Views99 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"18,083 Views194 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance19,935 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm22,652 Views187 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,116 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,129 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,426 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”34,270 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail35,596 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,707 Views73 Comments
You may also like...