After releasing three critically-acclaimed albums and the blip that was Lasers, Lupe Fiasco has had a strange career.
All the single guys out there know Valentine's is just another hallmark holiday, but that doesn't mean you can't celebrate the occasion. What better way to protest the couple-centric day, than to embrace your own bachelor-status with a
HNHH is here to soundtrack your Valentine's day (and night). We've assembled the steamiest baby making jams we could find into a list that's sure to set the mood right. With
Debuting in 2005, Gucci Mane has been in the game for a better part of a decade and has a discography that reflects that.
Last week we profiled N.O. spitter Lil Wayne, but today we're taking a look through the catalog of Chi-Town legend Kanye West.Kanye West doesn't do small-scale.
The past week has brought a bunch of new mixtapes, including personal favorites from Curren$y and CyHi. I'm glad to see Spitta back on his rapping shit and choosing quality beats once again.
For hip-hop aficionados, out of all the glorious things it has done, the Internet has most importantly allowed the entire music industry to change.
The plight of rappers unable to escape the lure of the streets, and those that succumb to the pitfalls of celebrity, is an issue that spans generations of music, from Tupac, to James Brown, back on through to Chuck Berry. Chief Keef has emerged on
With a career as eclectic as Lil Jon's, it's hard to pinpoint what the multi-talented artist truly is: rapper, DJ, producer, actor or hype-man.
It feels like Alicia Keys has been in the game for a long time, since the New York native helped revive R&B in the early 2000's. Each of her albums has been uniquely successful and she's put out hit after hit throughout the years.
What's up? This Tuesday afternoon is pretty slow on the news-front, but at least we've got some UA for your reading, and better yet, listening pleasure.
In the two weeks since the release of Kendrick Lamar’s heralded good kid m.A.A.d. city, many pundits have lauded the technical and creative prowess of the work as nothing short of an instant classic. This could very well prove true in coming years.
With everyone going into election-look-at-me-vote mode today, here are some songs to just vibe out too once you've had enough Obama or Romney talk for the day. I know my quota is almost full.Sir Michael Rocks- LVL 1 Feat. Shorty K & Tris J
Most rappers tend to wear their money, showing off the goods with flashy jewelry and eccentricity. Many have ventured into actually designing and producing clothing, resulting in meagre results.
Entrepreneur, actor, and Grammy Award winning recording artist, Nelly has become a brand due to giving listeners chart-topping hit after hit while maintaining impressive album sales. Ruling the early 2000’s with his smooth flow, southern swag, catchy
With Halloween being today, HNHH decided to collect some of the best photos we could find of rappers wearing Halloween costumes. 'Cause what's funnier than seeing a rapper in a Halloween costume?
In the wake of that crazy bitch Hurricane Sandy chances are people might go a little crazy themselves. So if you have to evacuate or you have to do just the opposite, and stay inside all day, the only thing that will make the
It's already October in this bitch. Shieeet. I don't mind though, October is my favorite month, and not just 'cause it contains my birthday. Here a few examples of all the good shit that happens in October: Boardwalk Empire started back up,
As you transition from summer to fall, whether that involves updating a playlist, updating a wardrobe, or back in the school/word grind, these songs should help make the changeover easier. The whole back-to-school-time is promising to bring in just as
Although this week's UA isn't an extensive list, it's quality over quantity, and these three rappers bring that quality. Caskey shows us a preview of what he's capable of, Nino Bless gives us a song that's “not featuring 2 Chainz,”
Whatup, this week's UA is quite solid. Danny Brown's remix of Rich Hil's "Betcha Hate It" may be my favorite off this list though, but Murs and Fashawn link up, as well as Mikkey Haltsed and Pusha T, plus some previously unreleased Pac Div.
Last week was kind of under-wheming on the new-music-I-enjoy front, but we have some promising releases in the very near future. See three jams below that deserve a listen.Sir Michael Rocks- Can’t Hide Feat. Rockie Fresh
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)220 Views1 Comment
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye5,184 Views37 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far6,574 Views78 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,237 Views84 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,319 Views30 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"12,716 Views117 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,916 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,866 Views33 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,137 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,595 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,416 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,191 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,192 Views184 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,503 Views46 Comments
You may also like...