Lissie is an American singer/songwriter who mostly has Kid Cudi to thank for her fame. She first broke out in 2010 with her cover of his "Pursuit Of Happiness," and last night during her concert in Paris, brought out the man to help out on his own song.
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks654 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal3,604 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)399 Views0 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition1,978 Views1 Comment
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug6,848 Views56 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,131 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff9,162 Views98 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,946 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats387 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,792 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream49,586 Views230 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles13,630 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,188 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,686 Views13 Comments
You may also like...