Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
Power 105.1's Powerhouse 2013 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, ScHoolboy Q, Meek Mill & More Sep 13, 2013 at 09:48am
Power 105.1 are rounding up some big acts for the return of their Powerhouse concert series, which has been on the hiatus for three years.
Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd Headline First Ever Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival Jul 10, 2015 at 06:14pm
Billboard have long been successful in their recording sales through their many charts, and today they've decided to expand their brand with the announcement of the first Hot 100 music festival.
It looks like Hip-Hop will be represented once again at this summer’s Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Tonight, the official lineup was revealed during a live stream (see below) and it looks pretty deep.
With Coachella's two weekends officially heralding the start of summer festival season, we're now in full swing with lineup announcements. The latest to share is Osheaga, an annual festival held in Montreal's Parc Jean-Drapeau.
Soundset 2014 Festival Line-Up To Include Atmosphere, Wiz Khalifa, Nas & More Mar 5, 2014 at 10:44am
The festival news is pouring in these days, as we approach the spring/summer months. The seventh annual Soundset festival takes place in May, presented by Rhymesayers Entertainment and Rose Presents.
It looks like Hip Hop will be representing at this summer’s Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Tonight, the official lineup was announced during a live stream event and it looks deep.
Riot Fest has generally been a festival rooted in punk, and while you'll still see many of the post-Warped Tour and OG hardcore bands who don't get calls from Coachella on the lineup, it's also been beefed up with some other genres, namely rap.
Kanye West has been announced as one of the headliners for the annual UK festival, Glastonbury, making the G.O.O.D. rapper the second rap headliner in the history of the event-- the first being his Watch The Throne partner in crime, Jay Z.
Austin's 10th annual Fun Fun Fun Fest will be going down November 6-8 this year, and today, we get a peek at the jam-packed lineup. As has been the case in years past, the shows are divided between three stages, all of which host different genres.
We’re excited to present the second, of three, lineup announcements for the upcoming annual A3C Festival & Conference in Atlanta, aka “Hip Hop’s Annual Pilgramage.”
Pitchfork's annual festival is usually more on the indie side than the rap side, but nonetheless they tend to incorporate a bit of hip-hop into the line-up.
It's that time of year again, folks. The lineup for the annual Pitchfork Music Festival has been announced, and it finds Compton's own Kendrick Lamar headlining the event alongside Neutral Milk Hotel and Beck.
Roots Picnic 2014 Announce Snoop Dogg, Jhene Aiko, Action Bronson & More To Perform Mar 3, 2014 at 01:45pm
The annual Roots Picnic is going down this year at the Festival Pier at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia on Saturday, May 31. The seventh annual event has announced the performers lined up today.
As busy as he may be, Drake always finds time to throw quite the show for his hometown of Toronto, Canada. Surfacing on the web tonight, this year's lineup for Drake's OVO Fest has been revealed.
Power 106 Announces J. Cole, TDE, 2 Chainz & More To Perform At Cali Christmas Concert Nov 1, 2013 at 11:27am
Now that Halloween is over, it's time to begin that Christmas promo. Power 106 kicked it off immediately by announcing the line up for this year's Calli Christmas concert.
Hot 97 is preparing for the 20th anniversary of their annual Summer Jam concert.
Earl Sweatshirt & Black Hippy Included In NYC's Downtown Music Festival Lineup Mar 29, 2013 at 07:09pm
The initial lineup for New York City's annual Downtown Music Festival has been announced, and it incudes Earl Sweatshirt and the Black Hippy collective that is Schoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock. Joining them is a fleet of more alternati
North Coast Music Festival Performers Include Wu-Tang, Nas, Mac Miller, Afrojack & More May 3, 2013 at 11:06am
This year's North Coast Music Festival, which takes place in Chicago at Union Park from August 30th to September 1st, features quite a few hip-hop names.
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"2,905 Views34 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them8,538 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 302,968 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week9,341 Views56 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy3,367 Views17 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"4,535 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences4,441 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates7,414 Views36 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon5,298 Views26 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs15,989 Views53 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever5,805 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,304 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,373 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November4,072 Views16 Comments
You may also like...