Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd Headline First Ever Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival Jul 10, 2015 at 06:14pm
Billboard have long been successful in their recording sales through their many charts, and today they've decided to expand their brand with the announcement of the first Hot 100 music festival.
Riot Fest has generally been a festival rooted in punk, and while you'll still see many of the post-Warped Tour and OG hardcore bands who don't get calls from Coachella on the lineup, it's also been beefed up with some other genres, namely rap.
Austin's 10th annual Fun Fun Fun Fest will be going down November 6-8 this year, and today, we get a peek at the jam-packed lineup. As has been the case in years past, the shows are divided between three stages, all of which host different genres.
With Coachella's two weekends officially heralding the start of summer festival season, we're now in full swing with lineup announcements. The latest to share is Osheaga, an annual festival held in Montreal's Parc Jean-Drapeau.
Drake's been running his city for some time, and with that comes the responsibility of putting on an annual festival with some of the hottest rappers in the game, Drake included.
Kanye West has been announced as one of the headliners for the annual UK festival, Glastonbury, making the G.O.O.D. rapper the second rap headliner in the history of the event-- the first being his Watch The Throne partner in crime, Jay Z.
It looks like Hip-Hop will be represented once again at this summer’s Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Tonight, the official lineup was revealed during a live stream (see below) and it looks pretty deep.
It's that time of year again, folks. The lineup for the annual Pitchfork Music Festival has been announced, and it finds Compton's own Kendrick Lamar headlining the event alongside Neutral Milk Hotel and Beck.
Soundset 2014 Festival Line-Up To Include Atmosphere, Wiz Khalifa, Nas & More Mar 5, 2014 at 10:44am
The festival news is pouring in these days, as we approach the spring/summer months. The seventh annual Soundset festival takes place in May, presented by Rhymesayers Entertainment and Rose Presents.
Roots Picnic 2014 Announce Snoop Dogg, Jhene Aiko, Action Bronson & More To Perform Mar 3, 2014 at 01:45pm
The annual Roots Picnic is going down this year at the Festival Pier at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia on Saturday, May 31. The seventh annual event has announced the performers lined up today.
It looks like Hip Hop will be representing at this summer’s Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Tonight, the official lineup was announced during a live stream event and it looks deep.
Pitchfork's annual festival is usually more on the indie side than the rap side, but nonetheless they tend to incorporate a bit of hip-hop into the line-up.
Power 106 Announces J. Cole, TDE, 2 Chainz & More To Perform At Cali Christmas Concert Nov 1, 2013 at 11:27am
Now that Halloween is over, it's time to begin that Christmas promo. Power 106 kicked it off immediately by announcing the line up for this year's Calli Christmas concert.
Power 105.1's Powerhouse 2013 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, ScHoolboy Q, Meek Mill & More Sep 13, 2013 at 09:48am
Power 105.1 are rounding up some big acts for the return of their Powerhouse concert series, which has been on the hiatus for three years.
As busy as he may be, Drake always finds time to throw quite the show for his hometown of Toronto, Canada. Surfacing on the web tonight, this year's lineup for Drake's OVO Fest has been revealed.
North Coast Music Festival Performers Include Wu-Tang, Nas, Mac Miller, Afrojack & More May 3, 2013 at 11:06am
This year's North Coast Music Festival, which takes place in Chicago at Union Park from August 30th to September 1st, features quite a few hip-hop names.
Hot 97 is preparing for the 20th anniversary of their annual Summer Jam concert.
Earl Sweatshirt & Black Hippy Included In NYC's Downtown Music Festival Lineup Mar 29, 2013 at 07:09pm
The initial lineup for New York City's annual Downtown Music Festival has been announced, and it incudes Earl Sweatshirt and the Black Hippy collective that is Schoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock. Joining them is a fleet of more alternati
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 877 Views6 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record13,963 Views120 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9724,172 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,511 Views71 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,092 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,978 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,147 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,372 Views25 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,838 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,457 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,928 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,766 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,209 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,110 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,686 Views27 Comments