This morning, the Power 105.1 team shared the performers that'll be hitting the stage at this year's Powerhouse 2015. The annual event goes down on October 22nd, and with the first day of September arriving, the Powerhouse team is getting their promo on.
Kanye West, Chance The Rapper, Travi$ Scott & More Performing At Summer Ends Festival Aug 10, 2015 at 05:35pm
Summer Ends Festival seems to have hit it big this year. The festival goes down in Tempe, Arizona from September 24th until September 27th.
iHeart Radio's Music Festival is taking place in Las Vegas this year, at the MGM Grand Arena on September 18th and 19th. They've tapped a variety of artists for the line-up, covering all their bases from pop to rap to r'n'b to rock.
The annual A3C Hip-Hop Festival in Atlanta is returning this year for its eleventh instalment. The festival isn't until October, but today they've announced their initial line-up, with more artists to be announced in the months leading up to the event.
Jay Z and Budweiser are teaming up for another edition of their Made In America festival, and today they've revealed the 2015 line-up.
If you're in the West Coast and you need plans for the weekend of August 1st, well, HARD Summer Music Festival appears to be where it's at. The event just announced the line-up for their two-day festival, and it's a mix of EDM, hip-hop and rock.
Last year Lollapalooza had a headliner that would many most hip-hop fans weak at the knees, with both OutKast and Eminem on the bill.
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
A day after we received the Coachella line-up, which includes Drake as a headliner, New York's Governors Ball music festival follows suit. The festival has also tapped Canadian Drizzy Drake to headline this year.
Now that we've officially ushered in 2015, we can expect Coachella to go down sooner rather than later. The yearly music fest has announced their typically massive three-day line-up today, with tickets going on sale in a day's time.
Jay Electronica, YG, DJ Mustard, Young Thug & More To Perform At BET Hip-Hop Awards [Update: Cypher Artists Revealed] Sep 18, 2014 at 01:32pm
Earlier in the month we received the full list of nominations for this year's BET Hip-Hop Awards, which will be airing on TV on October 14th at 8 PM. Today Billboard has announced some of the performers we can expect to see at this year's event.
The A3C Festival is going all out this year, celebrating their 10-year anniversary with five days worth of rap music from all kinds of hip-hop artists, from mainstream to underground. The annual Atlanta festival has announced its full line-up today, which inc
The annual Smokers Club tour announced their line-up along with tour dates yesterday, and this year's headliners are none other than the "How High" duo Method Man and Redman.
Kanye West To Headline Philadelphia's Made In America Festival [Update: Kanye & Iggy Azalea Added To L.A. Lineup] Jul 16, 2014 at 03:49pm
Jay Z and Budweiser's Made In America festival continues to expand with each year, and this summer is proving to be the biggest yet, with the festival taking over not just Philadelphia but Los Angeles too. The move to L.A.
The Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival in San Francisco is a bit of a tradition, as it is known to SF natives. We now know that Kanye West (in addition to The Killers, remember them?) will headline the festival.
Mad Decent Reveal Line-Up For Block Party 2014: OutKast, Action Bronson & More Apr 7, 2014 at 12:59pm
Following the news of Power 106's Powerhouse line-up, which enlisted Nicki Minaj, ScHoolboy Q, YG and more as performers, we've received yet another festival line-up today.
As the summer approaches, we've been receiving new festival line-ups almost every week. Last week we found out who would be headlining Hot 97's annual Summer Jam, and today we've found out the line-up for the opposite coast's Powerhouse 2014 festival.
Last week it was rumored that Eminem would be the Lollapalooza headliner. The annual Chicago festival has officially announced their line-up today, and lo and behold, Eminem is a headliner, alongside, unsurprisingly, OutKast.
Beyonce, Black Hippy, Wiz Khalifa, Among Performers At Jay-Z's "Made In America" Festival Apr 10, 2013 at 01:32pm
The lineup for the Jay-Z-curated "Made In America" Festival has been announced. The Philadelphia festival will be headlined By Beyonce and Nine Inch Nails on each of its respective days.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title4,747 Views63 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit10,072 Views16 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"10,694 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,316 Views133 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month9,438 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks8,750 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped65,525 Views193 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20158,547 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"22,426 Views152 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments27,332 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,170 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,215 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,974 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title16,154 Views64 Comments