It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"2,327 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival1,685 Views11 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport4,006 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See8,816 Views94 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,201 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum12,990 Views103 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?7,898 Views74 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby15,816 Views55 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus13,633 Views77 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"4,847 Views32 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works405 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds8,839 Views36 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,137 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,163 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,747 Views0 Comments