It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement4,045 Views17 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years15,584 Views202 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop2,763 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"24,568 Views112 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail5,864 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,207 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"14,050 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,269 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"12,870 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,121 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,544 Views109 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,067 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram21,742 Views70 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,364 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,086 Views51 Comments
You may also like...