French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP945 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2001,305 Views7 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella26,794 Views72 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 11,561 Views2 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title24,144 Views75 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"6,004 Views15 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million16,153 Views22 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,843 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL6,377 Views11 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,348 Views42 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne29,556 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,402 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit11,155 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201436,135 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,926 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video10,074 Views