French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award1,779 Views22 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 2,257 Views12 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour408 Views2 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"2,029 Views18 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP506 Views5 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"11,475 Views114 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,505 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"4,468 Views27 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud5,763 Views23 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,493 Views31 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,565 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,654 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,539 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,848 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"24,076 Views74 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "The Hills" Video14,026 Views