French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History749 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In8,730 Views76 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week1,704 Views11 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"9,429 Views74 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,601 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,536 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,338 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,165 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,927 Views59 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,160 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,526 Views24 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,218 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"44,760 Views397 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?28,402 Views168 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,859 Views28 Comments
You may also like...