French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces1,790 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample3,715 Views15 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show7,694 Views20 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."8,963 Views24 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record20,159 Views116 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz14,463 Views121 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,572 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."23,711 Views26 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,394 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"9,443 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,835 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,901 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,780 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 11,036 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,404 Views10 Comments
You may also like...