French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp1,294 Views1 Comment
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace3,447 Views19 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz1,502 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins1,523 Views11 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL3,093 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged7,981 Views47 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer3,243 Views39 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,443 Views9 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour812 Views3 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?22,319 Views106 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors4,581 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,399 Views9 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account23,814 Views53 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,977 Views44 Comments