French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy2,591 Views22 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance8,541 Views57 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine24,907 Views136 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On11,309 Views58 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title11,213 Views112 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit15,711 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,117 Views58 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,672 Views149 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,703 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,164 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped76,169 Views216 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,438 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"25,550 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments31,026 Views210 Comments
You may also like...