French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC139,544 Views538 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks78,295 Views133 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour30,667 Views32 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,020 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,616 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery21,073 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest16,610 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,085 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,357 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram57,317 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album16,885 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,230 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,302 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,636 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,322 Views0 Comments