French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square4,741 Views21 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape3,859 Views11 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More4,429 Views19 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL8,818 Views30 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women8,723 Views38 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"10,202 Views40 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review6,074 Views28 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram7,792 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party9,140 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,257 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,962 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,432 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,491 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,770 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,931 Views69 Comments