French Montana, Lil Wayne & Rick Ross To Collaborate On Kanye West-Produced "Lose It" May 27, 2014 at 05:11am
Teaser artwork for a track with French Montana, Lil Wayne, and Rick Ross was released by The Source late last night. This will be the third time that Montana, Wayne and Ross have appeared on a song together.
Bryan "Birdman" Williams and Ronald "Slim" Williams founded Cash Money Records over twenty years ago. New Orleans rap collective the Hot Boys were one of Cash Money's earliest successes, which has since turned into perhaps the flashiest label of them all.
We saw it first with Beyoncé and reportedly Nicki Minaj is going to do something similar (although not entirely the same), and now Lil Wayne will be the latest artist to release a major project on a dime, without much in the way of prior promotion as is t
It’s hard out there for the life of a rappers wife or that ride-or-die chick. Once you beat out the competition; the gold diggers, video vixens and schemers, and officially accept the title, your public image changes, usually for the worse.
DJ Khaled has been behind some of the hottest records of the last few years and if there's one thing he's made consistently clear it's that he has a winning formula for hits. This is also his greatest fault.
Expectations are high for both Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" and Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour, which kick off this weekend, so we've decided to take a look back at some of the most iconic hip hop tours in history.
Lil Tunechi has accomplished a heck of a lot in his three decades and a year. Joining Cash Money Records at the tender age of nine, he has since spent a highly respectable 22 years (and counting) in the hip hop business.
When Young Money released their We Are Young Money album four years ago, they were undeniably the hottest team in hip-hop. Lil Wayne's army was young and hungry, as artists like Tyga and Nicki Minaj had yet to develop into superstars.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian join the Stafford Brothers in their newest music video for "Hello".Did you enjoy Lil Wayne, Christina Milian's contributions to this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
During the South By Southwest Music Festival in Austin, Texas, T.I. addressed the Lil' Wayne situation and and flipped off TMZ for their handling of it. Thoughts? Peep the new visual for T.I.'s T.I. ""Hello" Live On Jimmy Kimmel" Video.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"3,150 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,593 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,990 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,749 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,722 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,948 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,757 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,201 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,691 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,775 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,822 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande29,065 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,375 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast44,311 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,040 Views0 Comments