With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
DJ Pharris decided to shed some light on the Windy City tonight and release this new monster remix to Chief Keef’s “Faneto” record, featuring fellow Chicagoan’s Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, King Louie, and Lil Durk.
Each year around the beginning of March, artists begin sending in pitches to XXL, hoping to wind up on the magazine’s highly-coveted Freshmen list.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
Seeming like he was poised to break out of the bonds of his local drill scene ever since dropping the great Welcome To Fazoland tape earlier this year, Lil Herb now appears on a very out-of-character track that also features Earl Sweatshirt.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the year's best mixtapes, and "Fight Or Flight" was one of the stand-out tracks.
Over the course of the last year, Lil Bibby and Lil Herb have proved that they're capable of carrying the torch for Chicago's drill scene while injecting it with a dose of indelible lyricism that many claimed was missing from the music of their peers.
Common is embracing the Chicago of old and new on his upcoming album, "Nobody's Smiling", which is evident on the project's intro, "The Neighborhood".Produced of course by longtime Chi-town collaborator No I.D., the song also incorporates a sample from city tr
A few weeks ago, G Count, of LEP Bogus Boys, linked up with fellow Chicago spittas Lil Durk & Lil Herb for his track “Dat Nigga”. Fast Forward to today and the Chicago trio have released the official video for it already.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the best mixtapes of the year, but his biggest look so far was his surprise appearance on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq". The furious Chicago spitter has now given us a brand new track, "Just Bars", complete with
Lately, Chicago has been full of talented rappers, and this new video from Reem is even more evidence of that. The "Chicago Conscious" remix features Lil Herb, King Louie and Spenzo, who all spit great verses on the track.
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow7,428 Views28 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City5,482 Views20 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds11,782 Views42 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support8,648 Views41 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show15,270 Views38 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"3,293 Views10 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed27,869 Views92 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer4,717 Views5 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark13,397 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"15,175 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece35,038 Views52 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,291 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak57,461 Views121 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,644 Views15 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women84,774 Views123 Comments