With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
DJ Pharris decided to shed some light on the Windy City tonight and release this new monster remix to Chief Keef’s “Faneto” record, featuring fellow Chicagoan’s Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, King Louie, and Lil Durk.
Each year around the beginning of March, artists begin sending in pitches to XXL, hoping to wind up on the magazine’s highly-coveted Freshmen list.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
Seeming like he was poised to break out of the bonds of his local drill scene ever since dropping the great Welcome To Fazoland tape earlier this year, Lil Herb now appears on a very out-of-character track that also features Earl Sweatshirt.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the year's best mixtapes, and "Fight Or Flight" was one of the stand-out tracks.
Over the course of the last year, Lil Bibby and Lil Herb have proved that they're capable of carrying the torch for Chicago's drill scene while injecting it with a dose of indelible lyricism that many claimed was missing from the music of their peers.
Common is embracing the Chicago of old and new on his upcoming album, "Nobody's Smiling", which is evident on the project's intro, "The Neighborhood".Produced of course by longtime Chi-town collaborator No I.D., the song also incorporates a sample from city tr
A few weeks ago, G Count, of LEP Bogus Boys, linked up with fellow Chicago spittas Lil Durk & Lil Herb for his track “Dat Nigga”. Fast Forward to today and the Chicago trio have released the official video for it already.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the best mixtapes of the year, but his biggest look so far was his surprise appearance on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq". The furious Chicago spitter has now given us a brand new track, "Just Bars", complete with
Lately, Chicago has been full of talented rappers, and this new video from Reem is even more evidence of that. The "Chicago Conscious" remix features Lil Herb, King Louie and Spenzo, who all spit great verses on the track.
Taylor Bennett, best known as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper, dropped his mixtape Mainstream Music today, and among several big features is Lil Herb's verse on "Creme Brulee." Produced by Satchel Stokes, the track is a high energy, horn-led banger.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,846 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years31,252 Views104 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,378 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,614 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract6,215 Views21 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?23,510 Views85 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West13,836 Views75 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,477 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace13,895 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,103 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,344 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,537 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged23,525 Views98 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,558 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,527 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal310 Views