Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
One look at the title of Johnny May Cash's new record suggests it might be yet another freestyle over Kanye West's drill-inspired single of the same name.
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
DJ Pharris decided to shed some light on the Windy City tonight and release this new monster remix to Chief Keef’s “Faneto” record, featuring fellow Chicagoan’s Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, King Louie, and Lil Durk.
Each year around the beginning of March, artists begin sending in pitches to XXL, hoping to wind up on the magazine’s highly-coveted Freshmen list.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
Seeming like he was poised to break out of the bonds of his local drill scene ever since dropping the great Welcome To Fazoland tape earlier this year, Lil Herb now appears on a very out-of-character track that also features Earl Sweatshirt.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the year's best mixtapes, and "Fight Or Flight" was one of the stand-out tracks.
Over the course of the last year, Lil Bibby and Lil Herb have proved that they're capable of carrying the torch for Chicago's drill scene while injecting it with a dose of indelible lyricism that many claimed was missing from the music of their peers.
Common is embracing the Chicago of old and new on his upcoming album, "Nobody's Smiling", which is evident on the project's intro, "The Neighborhood".Produced of course by longtime Chi-town collaborator No I.D., the song also incorporates a sample from city tr
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2811,809 Views10 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K16,652 Views38 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"11,316 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music7,939 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol14,317 Views35 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,705 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,036 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,702 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage17,103 Views40 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single10,969 Views35 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan13,182 Views32 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More24,077 Views47 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"4,126 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners12,067 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"60,553 Views148 Comments