We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
DJ Pharris decided to shed some light on the Windy City tonight and release this new monster remix to Chief Keef’s “Faneto” record, featuring fellow Chicagoan’s Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, King Louie, and Lil Durk.
Each year around the beginning of March, artists begin sending in pitches to XXL, hoping to wind up on the magazine’s highly-coveted Freshmen list.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
Seeming like he was poised to break out of the bonds of his local drill scene ever since dropping the great Welcome To Fazoland tape earlier this year, Lil Herb now appears on a very out-of-character track that also features Earl Sweatshirt.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the year's best mixtapes, and "Fight Or Flight" was one of the stand-out tracks.
Over the course of the last year, Lil Bibby and Lil Herb have proved that they're capable of carrying the torch for Chicago's drill scene while injecting it with a dose of indelible lyricism that many claimed was missing from the music of their peers.
Common is embracing the Chicago of old and new on his upcoming album, "Nobody's Smiling", which is evident on the project's intro, "The Neighborhood".Produced of course by longtime Chi-town collaborator No I.D., the song also incorporates a sample from city tr
A few weeks ago, G Count, of LEP Bogus Boys, linked up with fellow Chicago spittas Lil Durk & Lil Herb for his track “Dat Nigga”. Fast Forward to today and the Chicago trio have released the official video for it already.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the best mixtapes of the year, but his biggest look so far was his surprise appearance on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq". The furious Chicago spitter has now given us a brand new track, "Just Bars", complete with
Lately, Chicago has been full of talented rappers, and this new video from Reem is even more evidence of that. The "Chicago Conscious" remix features Lil Herb, King Louie and Spenzo, who all spit great verses on the track.
Taylor Bennett, best known as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper, dropped his mixtape Mainstream Music today, and among several big features is Lil Herb's verse on "Creme Brulee." Produced by Satchel Stokes, the track is a high energy, horn-led banger.
Nicki Minaj's recent track "Chi-Raq" was the biggest look that Lil Herb's gotten thus far in his young career, and according to him, it's made a lot of other artists interested in him.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 181,454 Views9 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges6,246 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,247 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)7,715 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,644 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,175 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,710 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August33,700 Views176 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,936 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,513 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,840 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,730 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,338 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them14,094 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,145 Views15 Comments
You may also like...