Lil Herb achieves great synergy of visual and lyrical content in his new video for "I'm Rollin." We find Herb and his crew mobbing in a dimly lit warehouse, sipping cham, smoking blunts, flashing bills and chains, just engaging in general shenanigans.
Before dropping his most recent track and American Pharaoh tribute "Horse," Lil Uzi Vert brought along Lil Durk for his excellent Freddie Gray-dedicated "Pressure." Here he goes with the Chicago connection yet again as he links up with Lil Herb for catchy hood
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
One look at the title of Johnny May Cash's new record suggests it might be yet another freestyle over Kanye West's drill-inspired single of the same name.
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
DJ Pharris decided to shed some light on the Windy City tonight and release this new monster remix to Chief Keef’s “Faneto” record, featuring fellow Chicagoan’s Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, King Louie, and Lil Durk.
Each year around the beginning of March, artists begin sending in pitches to XXL, hoping to wind up on the magazine’s highly-coveted Freshmen list.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
Seeming like he was poised to break out of the bonds of his local drill scene ever since dropping the great Welcome To Fazoland tape earlier this year, Lil Herb now appears on a very out-of-character track that also features Earl Sweatshirt.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the year's best mixtapes, and "Fight Or Flight" was one of the stand-out tracks.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs6,689 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech22,570 Views150 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow13,299 Views58 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,162 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks15,651 Views47 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,059 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,380 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account25,610 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,428 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter25,937 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,790 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,404 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville57,153 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,759 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,696 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video396 Views