Lil Herb achieves great synergy of visual and lyrical content in his new video for "I'm Rollin." We find Herb and his crew mobbing in a dimly lit warehouse, sipping cham, smoking blunts, flashing bills and chains, just engaging in general shenanigans.
Before dropping his most recent track and American Pharaoh tribute "Horse," Lil Uzi Vert brought along Lil Durk for his excellent Freddie Gray-dedicated "Pressure." Here he goes with the Chicago connection yet again as he links up with Lil Herb for catchy hood
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
One look at the title of Johnny May Cash's new record suggests it might be yet another freestyle over Kanye West's drill-inspired single of the same name.
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
DJ Pharris decided to shed some light on the Windy City tonight and release this new monster remix to Chief Keef’s “Faneto” record, featuring fellow Chicagoan’s Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, King Louie, and Lil Durk.
Each year around the beginning of March, artists begin sending in pitches to XXL, hoping to wind up on the magazine’s highly-coveted Freshmen list.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
Seeming like he was poised to break out of the bonds of his local drill scene ever since dropping the great Welcome To Fazoland tape earlier this year, Lil Herb now appears on a very out-of-character track that also features Earl Sweatshirt.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the year's best mixtapes, and "Fight Or Flight" was one of the stand-out tracks.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)557 Views10 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,794 Views9 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest21,556 Views27 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days9,382 Views53 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest17,017 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,863 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,358 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,790 Views81 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,007 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date56,441 Views212 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,512 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,696 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,481 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,408 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,764 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood5,043 Views