One look at the title of Johnny May Cash's new record suggests it might be yet another freestyle over Kanye West's drill-inspired single of the same name.
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
We're now a few weeks removed from the madness that was SXSW 2015, but if you're feeling nostalgic (and craving some bud), CinematicTV's got you covered with their recap of all the Smoker's Club events that went down this year.
DJ Pharris decided to shed some light on the Windy City tonight and release this new monster remix to Chief Keef’s “Faneto” record, featuring fellow Chicagoan’s Lil Bibby, Lil Herb, King Louie, and Lil Durk.
Each year around the beginning of March, artists begin sending in pitches to XXL, hoping to wind up on the magazine’s highly-coveted Freshmen list.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
Seeming like he was poised to break out of the bonds of his local drill scene ever since dropping the great Welcome To Fazoland tape earlier this year, Lil Herb now appears on a very out-of-character track that also features Earl Sweatshirt.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the year's best mixtapes, and "Fight Or Flight" was one of the stand-out tracks.
Over the course of the last year, Lil Bibby and Lil Herb have proved that they're capable of carrying the torch for Chicago's drill scene while injecting it with a dose of indelible lyricism that many claimed was missing from the music of their peers.
Common is embracing the Chicago of old and new on his upcoming album, "Nobody's Smiling", which is evident on the project's intro, "The Neighborhood".Produced of course by longtime Chi-town collaborator No I.D., the song also incorporates a sample from city tr
A few weeks ago, G Count, of LEP Bogus Boys, linked up with fellow Chicago spittas Lil Durk & Lil Herb for his track “Dat Nigga”. Fast Forward to today and the Chicago trio have released the official video for it already.
Lil Herb's Welcome To Fazoland still stands as one of the best mixtapes of the year, but his biggest look so far was his surprise appearance on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq". The furious Chicago spitter has now given us a brand new track, "Just Bars", complete with
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces1,384 Views14 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample3,578 Views15 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show7,617 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."8,735 Views23 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record19,721 Views115 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz14,214 Views119 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,501 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."23,289 Views26 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,334 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"9,365 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,792 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,883 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,707 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,954 Views33 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,401 Views10 Comments
You may also like...