Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square1,099 Views9 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape1,308 Views5 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More1,965 Views7 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL4,827 Views23 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women6,004 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"8,023 Views34 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review4,984 Views25 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram6,378 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,661 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,836 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,444 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,113 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,358 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,019 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,057 Views69 Comments
You may also like...