Last year, Waka Flocka Flame seemed to be more focused on bar-for-bar lyricism than bellowing on top of gargantuan trap beats, releasing the ironically-titled I Can't Rap Vol. 1 last summer as a culmination of a freestyle series.
Mac Miller on a Lex Luger beat? I guess crazier things have happened (like Mac teaming up with Rick Ross earlier this year), but still, this new Mack Maine track is bonkers for a number of reasons.
Combining only the most turnt elements of trap, dubstep and club music, Low Pros' self-titled EP (released this May) was an all-out assault on the senses, the sonic equivalent of standing in the middle of Times Square or Tokyo's Shibuya intersection.
Hear that? That's the sound of hip-hop's loudest MC crafting a sequel to his most aggressive project to date.
Rich The Kid is just a few weeks remove from dropping his guest-packed Feels Good To Be Rich tape, but it appears he's got some more tricks up his sleeve for the rest of the year, as he's just shared a new track featuring Casey Veggies.
A-Trak and Lex Luger who form like Voltron to create Low Pros, just dropped their debut EP this week, and it's filled with tracks that lean towards electronic music, but much of it just feels more akin to the current experimental wave of Atlanta rap.
The production team of A-Trak and Lex Luger, who go by Low Pros, have already delivered us two highly successful collaborations with rappers, the first being "100 Bottles" with Travi$ Scott as well as "Jack Tripper" with Young Thug and Peewee Longway.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Today we've got the second official release from the duo Low Pros aka the producer A-Trak and Lex Luger. We first heard from the two with the single "Jack Tripper" featuring PeeWee LongWay and Young Thug.
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"3 Views0 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"20 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music14,161 Views29 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles13,245 Views52 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL32,044 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?17,138 Views69 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,688 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,574 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,878 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,966 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,986 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram31,956 Views70 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,546 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,751 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,721 Views5 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views