The all red "Legends of the Summer" Jordans that were worn during the Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake tour had sneakerheads hopeful that these tonal kicks would someday hit retail.
Jay Z Celebrates Last "Legends" Show With Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Lebron James, Rick Ross & More Aug 17, 2013 at 08:41pm
After playing in arenas like Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, Rose Bowl, and Soldier Field, Jay Z and Justin Timberlake closed out their historic "Legends Of The Summer" tour in Miami last night. And brought along some special friends to join them.
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella2,174 Views9 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death9,478 Views34 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO33,488 Views84 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,929 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,004 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,358 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,936 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,515 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,544 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,213 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,397 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,741 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,610 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,547 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all342 Views