The all red "Legends of the Summer" Jordans that were worn during the Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake tour had sneakerheads hopeful that these tonal kicks would someday hit retail.
Jay Z Celebrates Last "Legends" Show With Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Lebron James, Rick Ross & More Aug 17, 2013 at 08:41pm
After playing in arenas like Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, Rose Bowl, and Soldier Field, Jay Z and Justin Timberlake closed out their historic "Legends Of The Summer" tour in Miami last night. And brought along some special friends to join them.
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.1920 Views5 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"7,438 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album3,077 Views11 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,173 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,505 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record41,565 Views220 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9735,904 Views73 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"31,072 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,484 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,128 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,170 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,213 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,498 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,388 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,256 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video408 Views