The all red "Legends of the Summer" Jordans that were worn during the Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake tour had sneakerheads hopeful that these tonal kicks would someday hit retail.
Jay Z Celebrates Last "Legends" Show With Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Lebron James, Rick Ross & More Aug 17, 2013 at 08:41pm
After playing in arenas like Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, Rose Bowl, and Soldier Field, Jay Z and Justin Timberlake closed out their historic "Legends Of The Summer" tour in Miami last night. And brought along some special friends to join them.
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It1,793 Views14 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop3,002 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour2,983 Views13 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today2,252 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,059 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K19,366 Views42 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"13,046 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music8,971 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol16,232 Views38 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,160 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,373 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,352 Views25 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage19,250 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single12,163 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan14,866 Views33 Comments
You may also like...