Last October, the perpetually troubled Chris Brown was involved in an altercation outside of a hotel in Washington, D.C., and that resulted in charges of parole violation.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Back in January, we were surprised to see Trinidad James' name (actually Nicholas Williams) in the writing credits of Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' chart-topping hit "Uptown Funk," and now we're learning just how much he stands to make off that "Don't believe me
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50pm
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
Rick Ross has had to dance around the conversation of rape in the past, when his lyrics on an "U.O.E.N.O." remix seemingly promoted date rape, and even lost him his deal with Reebok. Unfortunately, it looks like the heavy topic is coming back in
Last May, Wiz Khalifa had a run-in with the police that went viral pretty quickly.
DJ Khaled Accused Of Stealing Idea For "They Don't Love You No More" Artwork Apr 30, 2014 at 03:49pm
DJ Khaled's new single "They Don't Love You No More" has attracted quite a bit of attention since dropping at the top the week, first reigniting the Drake and Jay Z discussion, then enraging Major League Lacrosse, and now garnering some legal action against it
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Lil Wayne Bus Shooting Suspect's Lawyers Say He Had No Motive To Kill The Rapper Sep 29, 2015 at 03:38pm
Lil Wayne's bus was shot at in Atlanta earlier this year, and since the initial report, the story has become increasingly convoluted.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Taylor Bennett is an up-and-coming artist, but many still know him primarily as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper. The Chicago emcee was arrested on Thursday after turning himself in for the beating of a man at a college party last month.
Rick Ross Loses Copyright Infringement Claim Over LMFAO's "Everyday I'm Shufflin" T-Shirts Sep 17, 2015 at 05:02pm
Back in January 2014, we reported on a new lawsuit from the desk of Rick Ross.
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival1,754 Views10 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition2,978 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,214 Views8 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye14,568 Views72 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far12,017 Views103 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay17,568 Views114 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,450 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"21,854 Views139 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,919 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,145 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,034 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,602 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"30,289 Views178 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,295 Views120 Comments
You may also like...