Kanye West is known for the heavy use of samples in his production, particularly in his early days.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Gucci Mane was arrested in September for gun and marijuana possession, and has since been since spending his time at a county jail in Georgia. We've not heard any updates on when he'll see release, but one man believes he's made breakthrough in the case.
Last October, the perpetually troubled Chris Brown was involved in an altercation outside of a hotel in Washington, D.C., and that resulted in charges of parole violation.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Arrest Warrant Issued For Suge Knight [Update: Suge Knight Cops A Plea Deal] Jan 24, 2014 at 11:18am
Suge Knight was arrested back in September 2013 when he was brought in for a traffic violation and outstanding warrant. Despite dodging warrants here and there, Suge has not learned from his mistakes, missing his court date for the charges for the incident.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
DJ Khaled Accused Of Stealing Idea For "They Don't Love You No More" Artwork Apr 30, 2014 at 03:49pm
DJ Khaled's new single "They Don't Love You No More" has attracted quite a bit of attention since dropping at the top the week, first reigniting the Drake and Jay Z discussion, then enraging Major League Lacrosse, and now garnering some legal action against it
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
Chris Brown is currently serving 90 days in rehab for anger management, while Chris has so far been obeying the rules of the facility, giving up smoking weed, and taking the necessary prescribed medications, there's one rule that may have not been clear enough
Taylor Bennett is an up-and-coming artist, but many still know him primarily as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper. The Chicago emcee was arrested on Thursday after turning himself in for the beating of a man at a college party last month.
Jeezy's clothing apparel line 8732 Apparel is facing a new lawsuit, from motorcycle crew Hells Angels. The Angels aren't too happy with Jeezy ripping off their logo, and then selling it on jackets for massive profit, at least according to the suit.
Drake has expensive taste. The OVO rapper reportedly pays his stylists close to $40,000 a month, on top of flying them around the world with him, and supplying them with the racks to purchase his designer brands for him.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Chris Brown Hit-And-Run Victim Wants Charges Dropped [Update: Brown's Probation Revoked] Jul 15, 2013 at 06:50pm
Chris Brown was in a fender bender last month, in which he rear-ended a Mercedes in L.A. Despite Brown's claims that he no damage to the vehicle, and properly exchanged information with the driver, the case escalated to a Hit-and-run charge.
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title6,493 Views18 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt4,553 Views15 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 2,352 Views13 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More6,864 Views29 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?5,447 Views17 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,043 Views11 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"10,241 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA647 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,668 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet371 Views2 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin8,036 Views37 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,637 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft8,434 Views17 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,386 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More9,981 Views14 Comments