Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Rumor had it that Apple had threatened Tidal with a $20 million lawsuit if Drake's performance at Lil Weezyana Fest was broadcasted yesterday, and when the rapper's appearance was cut from the stream, the threat seemed to be confirmed.
Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50pm
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
Last May, Wiz Khalifa had a run-in with the police that went viral pretty quickly.
DJ Khaled Accused Of Stealing Idea For "They Don't Love You No More" Artwork Apr 30, 2014 at 03:49pm
DJ Khaled's new single "They Don't Love You No More" has attracted quite a bit of attention since dropping at the top the week, first reigniting the Drake and Jay Z discussion, then enraging Major League Lacrosse, and now garnering some legal action against it
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Taylor Bennett is an up-and-coming artist, but many still know him primarily as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper. The Chicago emcee was arrested on Thursday after turning himself in for the beating of a man at a college party last month.
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Engineer Attempts To Extort Jay Z For 100k Over Master Recordings [Update: Engineer Responds To Accusations] Apr 22, 2014 at 11:33am
Jay Z was under the impression that he'd lost some very important masters from 1998-2002-- until he was recently approached by a sound engineer to buy them back.
Chris Brown is currently serving 90 days in rehab for anger management, while Chris has so far been obeying the rules of the facility, giving up smoking weed, and taking the necessary prescribed medications, there's one rule that may have not been clear enough
Young Thug recently had a string of different charges brought against him.
Dancehall Artist Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder following a 65 day trial last month, and today he was given his sentencing.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Chris Brown Hit-And-Run Victim Wants Charges Dropped [Update: Brown's Probation Revoked] Jul 15, 2013 at 06:50pm
Chris Brown was in a fender bender last month, in which he rear-ended a Mercedes in L.A. Despite Brown's claims that he no damage to the vehicle, and properly exchanged information with the driver, the case escalated to a Hit-and-run charge.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
You may know Flavor Flav as the hypeman in legendary rap duo, Public Enemy, or if you're a little younger, your first memory of the hypeman may have been his hugely popular reality show, "Flavor Of Love".
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account8,479 Views34 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville26,633 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,334 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)3,808 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"22,983 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,511 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,246 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,310 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest19,848 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,196 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,152 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"30,843 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,216 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date60,733 Views215 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,689 Views3 Comments