Engineer Attempts To Extort Jay Z For 100k Over Master Recordings [Update: Engineer Responds To Accusations] Apr 22, 2014 at 11:33am
Jay Z was under the impression that he'd lost some very important masters from 1998-2002-- until he was recently approached by a sound engineer to buy them back.
Chris Brown is currently serving 90 days in rehab for anger management, while Chris has so far been obeying the rules of the facility, giving up smoking weed, and taking the necessary prescribed medications, there's one rule that may have not been clear enough
Dancehall Artist Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder following a 65 day trial last month, and today he was given his sentencing.
Drake has expensive taste. The OVO rapper reportedly pays his stylists close to $40,000 a month, on top of flying them around the world with him, and supplying them with the racks to purchase his designer brands for him.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Chris Brown Hit-And-Run Victim Wants Charges Dropped [Update: Brown's Probation Revoked] Jul 15, 2013 at 06:50pm
Chris Brown was in a fender bender last month, in which he rear-ended a Mercedes in L.A. Despite Brown's claims that he no damage to the vehicle, and properly exchanged information with the driver, the case escalated to a Hit-and-run charge.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Lil Scrappy Released From Jail [Update: Scrappy’s Probation Hearing For Cold Urine Pushed Back] May 16, 2013 at 03:18pm
Lil Scrappy turned himself in to the police yesterday, after a warrant was issued for his arrest because of a suspicious urine sample. However, the reality T.V. star didn't have to spend too much time locked up, as he was released today.
Last Saturday, we reported that NJ spitter Joe Budden's mug had popped up on NYPD's Twitter feed as a "wanted man," and we later posted a video of him mocking the supposed "man hunt" that the police has embarked upon.
Flavor Flav's Chicken & Ribs Restaurant Served With Eviction Papers [Update: Restaurant Closes For Good] Jul 26, 2013 at 09:46am
This definitely isn't Flavor Flav's best year. Flav is already suffering from legal trouble, after assaulting his girlfriend's 17-year-old son, as well as the lady herself, during a domestic dispute.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at that year's Made In America festival where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
2 Chainz was arrested at an L.A. airport last June when ingredients to make codeine-based drug concoction, 'lean' were found in his bag. The rapper has since copped a plea deal over the charges, but he'll have to lay off the syrup for a while.
After a new DMX album, Redemption Of The Beast, was announced last week, DMX and Swizz Beatz quickly came forward to say that the album ws being released without their permission.
Back in 2011, Pitbull scored one of the biggest hits of the year with his song “Give Me Everything” featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer. It was off his album Planet Pit and marked his first foray onto the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,359 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 255,807 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,414 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,042 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,659 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,002 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,536 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,613 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,151 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,114 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,368 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,452 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,439 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,972 Views18 Comments
You may also like...