Last Saturday, we reported that NJ spitter Joe Budden's mug had popped up on NYPD's Twitter feed as a "wanted man," and we later posted a video of him mocking the supposed "man hunt" that the police has embarked upon.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the most "peaceful" city in the States, especially in the early hours of the morning. Regardless, Kid Ink was reportedly arrested for disturbing said peace today.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at that year's Made In America festival where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Drake Apparently Paid Rappin' 4-Tay $100k For Interpolating His Lyrics [Update: 4-Tay's Manager Disputes Amount] Jul 17, 2014 at 02:42 PM
Rappers are constantly quoting one another in songs. Sometimes it's enough to justify a writing credit, while other times its simply a subtle nod or easter egg to those who know the original source.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Game Responds To 40 Glocc Lawsuit, Claims Self-Defense [Update: 40 Glocc Calls Game A Coward] Jun 12, 2014 at 11:50 AM
In March 2013 40 Glocc took his ongoing beef with Game to lawyers, and initiated a $4.5 million lawsuit against the rapper stemming from his beatdown (caught on camera) in July of 2012.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Wiz Khalifa Arrested For Marijuana Possession In Texas [Update: Wiz Has Been Freed] May 25, 2014 at 04:07 PM
When Wiz Khalifa leaked "The Rain" from his upcoming mixtape 28 Grams on Friday night, we thought the full tape was going to follow shortly, but no such luck. It seems Khalifa has delayed the tape due to a spot of bother with the law.
Although Yasiin Bey, formerly known as Mos Def, was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the rapper-turn-activist has since planted his feet in many different parts of the world, more recently, he's resided in South Africa.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Gucci Mane has seen his share of legal troubles, but while he's been in and out of jail for a large part of his career, his latest arrest certainly appeared to be his most serious.
Last October, the perpetually troubled Chris Brown was involved in an altercation outside of a hotel in Washington, D.C., and that resulted in charges of parole violation.
2 Chainz was arrested at an L.A. airport last June when ingredients to make codeine-based drug concoction, 'lean' were found in his bag. The rapper has since copped a plea deal over the charges, but he'll have to lay off the syrup for a while.
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Songs885 Views1 Comment
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"7,416 Views26 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown16,116 Views29 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts13,687 Views30 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son8,857 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.13,310 Views32 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"22,940 Views105 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,458 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 845 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,756 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,507 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,860 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 14,911 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,116 Views88 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2811,120 Views53 Comments