Lil Wayne Bus Shooting Suspect's Lawyers Say He Had No Motive To Kill The Rapper Sep 29, 2015 at 03:38pm
Lil Wayne's bus was shot at in Atlanta earlier this year, and since the initial report, the story has become increasingly convoluted.
Rick Ross has had to dance around the conversation of rape in the past, when his lyrics on an "U.O.E.N.O." remix seemingly promoted date rape, and even lost him his deal with Reebok. Unfortunately, it looks like the heavy topic is coming back in
Releasing the characteristically stacked tracklist last week, The Game is getting ready to release his highly anticipated studio album, The Documentary 2, but perhaps not until he settles some of his legal battles.
Rick Ross Loses Copyright Infringement Claim Over LMFAO's "Everyday I'm Shufflin" T-Shirts Sep 17, 2015 at 05:02pm
Back in January 2014, we reported on a new lawsuit from the desk of Rick Ross.
Kanye West is officially done with community service stemming from his assault on a photographer at LAX airport. The rapper clocked in even more hours than was required of him, and reportedly received an extremely favorable review.
Chris Brown is a happy man today (September 11), as he's just been awarded joint custody of his daughter Royalty. The case was decided between Brown and Royalty's mother, Nia Guzman, today in Houston.
Chris Brown and Nia Guzman, the mother of his daughter, are still battling it out, mostly in court, but sometimes out of court. Guzman has a habit of taking her beef with Brown to social media (and vice versa).
Afroman returned to the public conscious for pretty much the worst reasons earlier this year, when a story broke that the rapper had decided to punch a woman in the face who approached him on stage.
Jay Z is being sued over a sample from his 2000 hit single, "Big Pimpin'," and while he couldn't stop the case from going to court he is trying to keep things as controlled as he can.
Despite releasing a string of strong projects over the last few years, Kevin Gates has continued to draw attention to himself for the wrong reasons.
Chris Brown can never seem to get out from under his mounting legal problems. Lawsuits seem to be thrown in his direction every other day. Today a new one surfaced, from a fan who was injured during a Breezy show back in January.
Rumor had it that Apple had threatened Tidal with a $20 million lawsuit if Drake's performance at Lil Weezyana Fest was broadcasted yesterday, and when the rapper's appearance was cut from the stream, the threat seemed to be confirmed.
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Back in May, Young Buck's probation officer came forward with the claim that he had seen the rapper using "a tube to shoot a 'yellow substance' into his drug testing cup," and now Buck's being charged with a felony for doing so.
Dr. Dre & Ice Cube File Motion To Be Excused From Suge Knight's Wrongful Death Lawsuit Aug 19, 2015 at 09:43am
After Suge Knight ran over two men (killing one) while fleeing the "Straight Outta Compton" set earlier this year, a wrongful death lawsuit was levied against him, charging him with the murder of Terry Carter and the attempted murder of Cle "Bone" Sloan.
Everybody's looking for a piece of the A$AP Mob wealth. A new lawsuit has surfaced against A$AP Rocky, it seems mainly because he's the richest member of the Mob.
Back in March, The Game got into a scuffle during a basketball game with a man who ended up being an off-duty cop, and now he's facing jail time for it.
Busta Rhymes was recently arrested in New York, after getting into a kerfuffle at the gym. Busta allegedly threw a bottle of Protein Shake at a fellow gym goer, and was arrested for second degree assault.
As of right now, there are a lot of people demanding cash from Tyga.
Snoop Dogg hasn't had the best luck with the law recently. The rapper was briefly brought into police custody in Sweden, before being released last week, and now he's had some trouble at Italian customs.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way8,505 Views55 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio23,214 Views94 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"16,011 Views46 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio30,839 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo19,185 Views55 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,584 Views11 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"16,382 Views68 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?6,191 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio12,046 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show16,942 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule7,824 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,880 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,830 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"13,205 Views78 Comments
You may also like...