50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
You may know Flavor Flav as the hypeman in legendary rap duo, Public Enemy, or if you're a little younger, your first memory of the hypeman may have been his hugely popular reality show, "Flavor Of Love".
Back in January, we were surprised to see Trinidad James' name (actually Nicholas Williams) in the writing credits of Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' chart-topping hit "Uptown Funk," and now we're learning just how much he stands to make off that "Don't believe me
Miguel's leg-drop incident at the Billboard Music Awards two years back quickly went viral and became fodder for memes everywhere. While the memes have since died down, that image of Miguel crash-landing on top of his fans is still burned into our retinas.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
Earlier in the week, DMX was accused of robbing a man at a gas station in Newark.
Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50pm
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
Chris Brown Reportedly Set To Pay Less Child Support Now That He's Going Through The Legal System Mar 7, 2015 at 10:06am
Chris Brown is often in the headlines, but this was a big week even for him.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
In the past, we've seen a few cases of Diddy going "0-100" on others. Most recently, he got into a scuffle with Drake over the beat of that very same song, and now, someone else is accusing him of flying off the handle.
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample13 Views0 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show3,785 Views10 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."3,913 Views13 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record12,009 Views99 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz9,532 Views92 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers2,382 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."16,521 Views18 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"3,523 Views11 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"7,495 Views41 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,177 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,544 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award11,385 Views100 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 9,470 Views31 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,240 Views10 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"6,445 Views21 Comments
You may also like...