Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the most "peaceful" city in the States, especially in the early hours of the morning. Regardless, Kid Ink was reportedly arrested for disturbing said peace today.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at that year's Made In America festival where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Drake Apparently Paid Rappin' 4-Tay $100k For Interpolating His Lyrics [Update: 4-Tay's Manager Disputes Amount] Jul 17, 2014 at 02:42pm
Rappers are constantly quoting one another in songs. Sometimes it's enough to justify a writing credit, while other times its simply a subtle nod or easter egg to those who know the original source.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Game Responds To 40 Glocc Lawsuit, Claims Self-Defense [Update: 40 Glocc Calls Game A Coward] Jun 12, 2014 at 11:50am
In March 2013 40 Glocc took his ongoing beef with Game to lawyers, and initiated a $4.5 million lawsuit against the rapper stemming from his beatdown (caught on camera) in July of 2012.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Wiz Khalifa Arrested For Marijuana Possession In Texas [Update: Wiz Has Been Freed] May 25, 2014 at 04:07pm
When Wiz Khalifa leaked "The Rain" from his upcoming mixtape 28 Grams on Friday night, we thought the full tape was going to follow shortly, but no such luck. It seems Khalifa has delayed the tape due to a spot of bother with the law.
Although Yasiin Bey, formerly known as Mos Def, was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the rapper-turn-activist has since planted his feet in many different parts of the world, more recently, he's resided in South Africa.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
Last October, the perpetually troubled Chris Brown was involved in an altercation outside of a hotel in Washington, D.C., and that resulted in charges of parole violation.
2 Chainz was arrested at an L.A. airport last June when ingredients to make codeine-based drug concoction, 'lean' were found in his bag. The rapper has since copped a plea deal over the charges, but he'll have to lay off the syrup for a while.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC12,316 Views27 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,363 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,365 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,198 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,020 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,395 Views100 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,059 Views57 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,359 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour9,881 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,218 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,412 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K23,976 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,708 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,860 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,774 Views44 Comments