DMX, who has been in and out of prison for the last decade, caught yet another charge today.
More news comes in about Chris Brown's probation fiasco.
This past holiday season, Cee Lo Green released a Christmas album entitled Cee Lo’s Magic Moment, which fared well on the charts during Christmas season. As a result, Green’s
After his arrest on gun and drug charges over five months ago, Beanie Sigel has waived his hearing during his appearance this week in court.Shackled and wearing prison blues, Sigel, born Dwight Grant, stood before Magisterial District Judge Edward Christie a
Donald Trump Plans To Sue Mac Miller Over "Donald Trump" Record [Update: Miller Responds] Feb 1, 2013 at 06:06pm
This past summer Mac Miller was faced with a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse for beat-jacking his tune on “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” which appeared on his hit K.I.D.S. mixtape. Now someone is after money from
Photos floated around the internet yesterday of radio personality DJ Whoo Kid being apprehended and put in handcuffs by police. Freshly out of jail, the always hilarious Whoo Kid, gave an interview on Sirius XM and
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
Juelz Santana comeback to the rap game could have hit a hitch recently as he has been sentenced to two years probation for threatening his neighbor. Apparently, Santana’s neighbor saw the rapper beating his girlfriend and so he stepped in and called
In 2010, Timbaland lost one of his prized possessions, a Jacob & Co watch worth a reported $1.8 million. He filed a report on the missing time piece and issued his claim to American Home Assurance Company insurance company, but
After a judge ruled against him in the case for $1 million reward money for having a stolen lap top returned, Ryan Leslie has now been ordered to pay an additional $180,000 to the plaintiff in interest.
The man credited with discovering Drake, former manager James “Jas” Prince, is suing the artist’s current managers claiming they have not paid him owed royalties. From NYDailyNews, according to the filed suit,
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"845 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama1,364 Views16 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title6,217 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist3,532 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More10,891 Views35 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 417,464 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201631,963 Views148 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,575 Views59 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,817 Views182 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,776 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,892 Views34 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,131 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews22,675 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 61,016 Views292 Comments
You may also like...