Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
A few weeks back, Jeremih made headlines when he and his crew were involved in an incident at a Fuddruckers in Billings, MT -- one that reportedly involved he and his crew hitting on a female employee, racism from the staff, and some bottles being thrown.
Taylor Bennett is an up-and-coming artist, but many still know him primarily as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper. The Chicago emcee was arrested on Thursday after turning himself in for the beating of a man at a college party last month.
Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Tyrese Gibson may be better known for his roles in the successful Transformers and Fast & Furious franchises than he is for music nowadays, but, for a while, he was one of R&B music's most popular talents.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
Cee-Lo Green Sentenced To 3 Years Probation For Furnishing Ecstasy [Update: Cee-Lo Deletes Twitter Account After Controversial Rape Comments] Sep 2, 2014 at 02:15pm
Last October, we reported that Cee-Lo Green had plead not guilty to a charge of furnishing (or, in layman's terms, supplying) ecstasy to a woman who originally filed a sexual assault charge against him in 2012.
Nipsey Hussle was scheduled to play at the first Los Angeles version of Jay Z's "Made In America" festival today, but now his performance is in question.
Last Saturday, we reported that NJ spitter Joe Budden's mug had popped up on NYPD's Twitter feed as a "wanted man," and we later posted a video of him mocking the supposed "man hunt" that the police has embarked upon.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC12,316 Views27 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,363 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,365 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,198 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,020 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,395 Views100 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,059 Views57 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,359 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour9,881 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,218 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,412 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K23,976 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,708 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,860 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,774 Views44 Comments