Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50pm
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
Chris Brown Reportedly Set To Pay Less Child Support Now That He's Going Through The Legal System Mar 7, 2015 at 10:06am
Chris Brown is often in the headlines, but this was a big week even for him.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
In the past, we've seen a few cases of Diddy going "0-100" on others. Most recently, he got into a scuffle with Drake over the beat of that very same song, and now, someone else is accusing him of flying off the handle.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Ludacris Wins Primary Custody Of His Daughter [Update: "Dancin' Dirty" Lyrics Were Used Against Him In Court] Jan 31, 2015 at 03:35pm
As we reported last year, Ludacris fathered a child with Tamika Fuller late in 2013, and after claims arose last year that he couldn't pay his child support, the rapper's now won primary custody of his daughter.
Last fall, Veteran R&B group Jagged Edge began mounting a comeback, sharing a few new tracks while gearing up for an album. Now, they've hit a roadblock, as one of the members, Kyle Norman, has been arrested on charges of aggravated assault.
Even in more conservative American states, getting caught with marijuana for personal use usually only gets you a misdemeanor offense. In Dubai, it's a different story entirely.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Flavor Flav Indicted On Four Driving Charges [Update: Flav Pleads Not Guilty] Jan 24, 2015 at 06:21pm
Almost a year ago, Flavor Flav was pulled over on his way to his mother's funeral.
Fans who were hoping for Chris Brown's 2015 to be much less tumultuous than his 2014 (or 2013, or 2012, etc.) can put those dreams away, because it's looking like another long year for Breezy, legally speaking.
After a new DMX album, Redemption Of The Beast, was announced last week, DMX and Swizz Beatz quickly came forward to say that the album ws being released without their permission.
A while back, former Last Kings designer Glennon Marrero sued his former business partner Tyga for $10,900, claiming that he was never paid for his deisgns that were used by the company.
Amid a rumors of a sex tape, the fact that Iggy Azalea's ex-boyfriend had allegedly stolen music from her laptop and released it as an EP last summer mostly slid under the radar.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,354 Views45 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,161 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,349 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See17,858 Views134 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,899 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum20,439 Views131 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,355 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby21,670 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus20,846 Views94 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,841 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works545 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,963 Views39 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,906 Views8 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,924 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,291 Views0 Comments