Taylor Bennett is an up-and-coming artist, but many still know him primarily as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper. The Chicago emcee was arrested on Thursday after turning himself in for the beating of a man at a college party last month.
Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Tyrese Gibson may be better known for his roles in the successful Transformers and Fast & Furious franchises than he is for music nowadays, but, for a while, he was one of R&B music's most popular talents.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
Cee-Lo Green Sentenced To 3 Years Probation For Furnishing Ecstasy [Update: Cee-Lo Deletes Twitter Account After Controversial Rape Comments] Sep 2, 2014 at 02:15pm
Last October, we reported that Cee-Lo Green had plead not guilty to a charge of furnishing (or, in layman's terms, supplying) ecstasy to a woman who originally filed a sexual assault charge against him in 2012.
Nipsey Hussle was scheduled to play at the first Los Angeles version of Jay Z's "Made In America" festival today, but now his performance is in question.
Last Saturday, we reported that NJ spitter Joe Budden's mug had popped up on NYPD's Twitter feed as a "wanted man," and we later posted a video of him mocking the supposed "man hunt" that the police has embarked upon.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the most "peaceful" city in the States, especially in the early hours of the morning. Regardless, Kid Ink was reportedly arrested for disturbing said peace today.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 242,637 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers13,449 Views99 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,343 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms3,856 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow18,080 Views54 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,224 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds22,049 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support13,899 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,524 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,419 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed38,767 Views109 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,527 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,143 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,794 Views56 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece42,079 Views52 Comments