Nipsey Hussle was scheduled to play at the first Los Angeles version of Jay Z's "Made In America" festival today, but now his performance is in question.
Last Saturday, we reported that NJ spitter Joe Budden's mug had popped up on NYPD's Twitter feed as a "wanted man," and we later posted a video of him mocking the supposed "man hunt" that the police has embarked upon.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the most "peaceful" city in the States, especially in the early hours of the morning. Regardless, Kid Ink was reportedly arrested for disturbing said peace today.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at that year's Made In America festival where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Drake Apparently Paid Rappin' 4-Tay $100k For Interpolating His Lyrics [Update: 4-Tay's Manager Disputes Amount] Jul 17, 2014 at 02:42pm
Rappers are constantly quoting one another in songs. Sometimes it's enough to justify a writing credit, while other times its simply a subtle nod or easter egg to those who know the original source.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Game Responds To 40 Glocc Lawsuit, Claims Self-Defense [Update: 40 Glocc Calls Game A Coward] Jun 12, 2014 at 11:50am
In March 2013 40 Glocc took his ongoing beef with Game to lawyers, and initiated a $4.5 million lawsuit against the rapper stemming from his beatdown (caught on camera) in July of 2012.
For Timbaland, it's now too late to 'pologize for concerts he double-booked in 2008.
Wiz Khalifa Arrested For Marijuana Possession In Texas [Update: Wiz Has Been Freed] May 25, 2014 at 04:07pm
When Wiz Khalifa leaked "The Rain" from his upcoming mixtape 28 Grams on Friday night, we thought the full tape was going to follow shortly, but no such luck. It seems Khalifa has delayed the tape due to a spot of bother with the law.
Although Yasiin Bey, formerly known as Mos Def, was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, the rapper-turn-activist has since planted his feet in many different parts of the world, more recently, he's resided in South Africa.
With a larger-than-life appearance like his, Rick Ross is the last guy you'd expect to be difficult to locate, but that's exactly what a British concert promotor is having trouble with. Christian Ezechie of the promotion company Executive Decision claims that
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square1,099 Views9 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape1,308 Views5 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More1,965 Views7 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL4,827 Views23 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women6,004 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"8,023 Views34 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review4,984 Views25 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram6,378 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,661 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,836 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,444 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,113 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,358 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,019 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,057 Views69 Comments
You may also like...