Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
Earlier in the week, DMX was accused of robbing a man at a gas station in Newark.
Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50pm
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
Chris Brown Reportedly Set To Pay Less Child Support Now That He's Going Through The Legal System Mar 7, 2015 at 10:06am
Chris Brown is often in the headlines, but this was a big week even for him.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
In the past, we've seen a few cases of Diddy going "0-100" on others. Most recently, he got into a scuffle with Drake over the beat of that very same song, and now, someone else is accusing him of flying off the handle.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Ludacris Wins Primary Custody Of His Daughter [Update: "Dancin' Dirty" Lyrics Were Used Against Him In Court] Jan 31, 2015 at 03:35pm
As we reported last year, Ludacris fathered a child with Tamika Fuller late in 2013, and after claims arose last year that he couldn't pay his child support, the rapper's now won primary custody of his daughter.
Last fall, Veteran R&B group Jagged Edge began mounting a comeback, sharing a few new tracks while gearing up for an album. Now, they've hit a roadblock, as one of the members, Kyle Norman, has been arrested on charges of aggravated assault.
Even in more conservative American states, getting caught with marijuana for personal use usually only gets you a misdemeanor offense. In Dubai, it's a different story entirely.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Flavor Flav Indicted On Four Driving Charges [Update: Flav Pleads Not Guilty] Jan 24, 2015 at 06:21pm
Almost a year ago, Flavor Flav was pulled over on his way to his mother's funeral.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges2,588 Views12 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,440 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,647 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,828 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,560 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,207 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August29,849 Views163 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,623 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,225 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,670 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,899 Views149 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,910 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,214 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,868 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,922 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,853 Views