Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,313 Views13 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women39,845 Views90 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay10,423 Views50 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco26,746 Views49 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,894 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,932 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,027 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,082 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,332 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,143 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,873 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs144,079 Views210 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,294 Views47 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)8,013 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL15,139 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video845 Views