Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today1,690 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj30,831 Views151 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal94,245 Views566 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"65,300 Views139 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"52,845 Views74 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,823 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,574 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"39,181 Views157 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,973 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,582 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,857 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,147 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,641 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,512 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music11,005 Views30 Comments
You may also like...