Lil B cannot be stopped. First he cursed James Harden earlier this week. Now he's announced that he will deliver a lecture at UCLA this upcoming Thursday. UCLA Students only, sorry everyone else... but where there's a will there's a way.
Rappers and college lectures are a very common thing lately, with Chance the Rapper stopping by Harvard last week and Kanye West lecturing at Oxford back in March. However, cant say we saw this tandem linking up.
Chance The Rapper Discusses Meeting Kanye, "Wack" Streaming Services At Harvard Lecture May 7, 2015 at 06:56pm
It's becoming more commonplace for rappers to be granted University lectures, but if your name isn't Kanye West or Lil B The Based God, it might be hard to land a gig at one of the more elite institutions. Chance The Rapper recently broke that barrier, sp
Killer Mike Delivers Lecture At MIT On Independent Record Labels, Police Violence, White Rappers, And More Apr 25, 2015 at 09:08pm
As a part of the second installment of MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series, Killer Mike spent two and a half hours Friday fielded questions from MIT students and faculty, touching on a wide range of topics from independent record labels to police violence to whi
As a part of MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series, Killer Mike will deliver a lecture at the school this upcoming Friday about race relations in the United States and address how current and future technologies could impact race relation issues.
Danny Brown's one of the game's most underrated lyricists, and when he sat down for a lecture at Red Bull Music Academy in Glasgow, Scotland, we learned that one of his verses once made the current queen of rap cry.
Kanye West To Deliver Lecture At Oxford University Today [Update: Read Full Transcript Of Lecture] Mar 3, 2015 at 10:48am
Kanye West has been keeping his name in the headlines these days, with interviews and performances on various overseas TV outlets, and the unveiling of his new album title/artwork.
When it was first announced that Lil B would be lecturing at New York University in 2012, people were, understandably, pretty shocked, But after a ton of media coverage and positive feedback, the rapper continued his public, vaguely education speaking career,
On February 19th, the Based God himself spoke to a sold-out crowd at Virginia Tech University's Haymarket Theater. The very rare, interactive lecture was organized by the school's Student Hip-Hop Organization (SHHO).
Lil B Gives "Thank You Based God" Lecture At University Of California, Riverside Feb 6, 2014 at 03:04pm
This isn't the first time we've heard of the most based Lil B giving a lecture at a university. In April of 2012, Lil B gave his very first university lecture to the student of NYU.
GZA of the Wu-Tang Clan delivered a vocal preview of his new album "Dark Matter" during a recent lecture at the University of Toronto. Peep GZA Raps About The Origins Of The Universe, the latest visual from GZA. It dropped on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013.
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida1 View0 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show433 Views6 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For787 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More4,204 Views44 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,028 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow9,400 Views30 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid63,345 Views121 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"29,729 Views117 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them25,648 Views75 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 309,360 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,827 Views83 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,999 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,957 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,423 Views20 Comments