Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music4,115 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles4,855 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL17,663 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?8,341 Views43 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,308 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,615 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,316 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,871 Views19 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,504 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram24,003 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,621 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,866 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,041 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,059 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,043 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views