Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice106 Views0 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Feat. Pusha T & Quentin Miller427 Views7 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,145 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo5,362 Views21 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,334 Views11 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date2,647 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 715 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,393 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,862 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers16,899 Views41 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit24,079 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,910 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,873 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,245 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK11,040 Views34 Comments
You may also like...