Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)1,722 Views3 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week18,099 Views115 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker3,105 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash9,858 Views38 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade16,273 Views34 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill12,286 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash14,368 Views33 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music40,602 Views214 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,087 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,313 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate51,911 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,648 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,344 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"49,072 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,577 Views33 Comments