Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"2,835 Views29 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings3,412 Views11 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,019 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears6,695 Views28 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon22,094 Views86 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"14,270 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"17,106 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,010 Views28 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"8,791 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show10,816 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,078 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday11,298 Views35 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month11,911 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show25,020 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today8,100 Views12 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video10,682 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video3,997 Views