Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,779 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,961 Views58 Comments