Jay Sean is no longer apart of the Cash Money roster. The British pop singer announced today that he has officially left the label.
Right as Apple confirmed the official purchase of Beats By Dre on Wednesday, Interscope's Jimmy Iovine announced that he would be stepping down from the label.
The run between Mac Miller and Rostrum Records has come to an end. The Pittsburgh MC has decided to move on from the independent label after a four-year run according to MTV News.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?6,142 Views23 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview41,147 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend7,163 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"45,532 Views141 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"64,282 Views320 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,602 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,176 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,900 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,351 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,759 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 66,530 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night48,226 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"73,709 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,877 Views4 Comments
You may also like...