The album for Future Hendrix's new album Dirty Sprite 2 is goddamn amazing, beautifully rendering the synthesis of sprite and codeine on both a chemical and spiritual level. Turns out the artist didn't have lean in mind when she illustrated it.
"This another motherfucking rap song. Broke and crazy, rich and famous doesn't last long. Spent all my cash on a broken dream, went from weed and liquor to the coke and lean." - Mac Miller, "Polo Jeans."
It's no secret that Rich Homie Quan turns up-- that much he admits in an official statement made today. However, the ATL rapper made it clear that his recent hospitalization had nothing to do with sipping lean, or seizures for that matter.
2 Chainz was arrested at an L.A. airport last June when ingredients to make codeine-based drug concoction, 'lean' were found in his bag. The rapper has since copped a plea deal over the charges, but he'll have to lay off the syrup for a while.
Soulja Boy "Mad As Hell" Over Actavis Discontinuation, Petitioning To Bring It Back Apr 26, 2014 at 04:56pm
Actavis announced last week that they would be taking their promethazine-codeine cough syrup off the shelves, citing the "unlawful and dangerous use" of the product as the reasoning behind it.
To promote his upcoming album Oxymoron, TDE’s Schoolboy Q stopped by Hot 97 the other day for an exclusive listening party. Following the session, Q went over and paid a visit to Angie Martinez to talk about some serious topics including his drug habit.
It's common knowledge that Chief Keef's raps have gone downhill, especially with the release of his past two mixtapes, Bang Pt. 2 and Almighty So, which were less than sub-par, and we're not even sure they even satisfied the biggest of Keef's fans.
Gucci Mane is one of the most prolific rappers. So far this year he's released six projects, five of which were for free. Now Gucci will bring that total up to nine, with the announcement of a three-tape release, World War 3- Molly, Gas, and of course, Lean.
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine1,640 Views45 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month2,383 Views10 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks4,447 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped28,559 Views114 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20154,019 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"13,040 Views131 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments16,682 Views166 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?8,383 Views41 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,080 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,150 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,256 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,911 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,259 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 420,101 Views30 Comments