"This another motherfucking rap song. Broke and crazy, rich and famous doesn't last long. Spent all my cash on a broken dream, went from weed and liquor to the coke and lean." - Mac Miller, "Polo Jeans."
It's no secret that Rich Homie Quan turns up-- that much he admits in an official statement made today. However, the ATL rapper made it clear that his recent hospitalization had nothing to do with sipping lean, or seizures for that matter.
2 Chainz was arrested at an L.A. airport last June when ingredients to make codeine-based drug concoction, 'lean' were found in his bag. The rapper has since copped a plea deal over the charges, but he'll have to lay off the syrup for a while.
In another recent interview, Danny Brown commented about how he's slowing down on his drug usage as he gets older. Now, in another conversation with Tim Westwood, Danny Brown expands on why he quit syrup.
Soulja Boy "Mad As Hell" Over Actavis Discontinuation, Petitioning To Bring It Back Apr 26, 2014 at 04:56pm
Actavis announced last week that they would be taking their promethazine-codeine cough syrup off the shelves, citing the "unlawful and dangerous use" of the product as the reasoning behind it.
Apart from a few instrumental tracks, ASAP Rocky has been relatively quiet thus far in 2014. That adds to the surprise when hearing him team up with Atlanta's Peewee Longway for a remix of his "Servin Lean."
To promote his upcoming album Oxymoron, TDE’s Schoolboy Q stopped by Hot 97 the other day for an exclusive listening party. Following the session, Q went over and paid a visit to Angie Martinez to talk about some serious topics including his drug habit.
It's common knowledge that Chief Keef's raps have gone downhill, especially with the release of his past two mixtapes, Bang Pt. 2 and Almighty So, which were less than sub-par, and we're not even sure they even satisfied the biggest of Keef's fans.
Gucci Mane is one of the most prolific rappers. So far this year he's released six projects, five of which were for free. Now Gucci will bring that total up to nine, with the announcement of a three-tape release, World War 3- Molly, Gas, and of course, Lean.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism8,017 Views39 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same28,301 Views74 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,752 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song16,786 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,694 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,924 Views66 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,392 Views47 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's25,393 Views55 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,871 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal12,227 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,689 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,440 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug18,099 Views82 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,848 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff15,074 Views121 Comments
You may also like...