After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2 Views2 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery3,915 Views32 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest3,826 Views24 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked7,327 Views15 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton: The Soundtrack" To Premiere On Apple Music2,499 Views17 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram16,296 Views60 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album6,310 Views24 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados5,783 Views30 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West7,592 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist16,019 Views84 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 3,899 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty17,158 Views68 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"10,529 Views19 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night12,842 Views52 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"143,266 Views431 Comments