After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday1,958 Views10 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity4,815 Views39 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend8,597 Views14 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,227 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2311,863 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums5,845 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,962 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs117,724 Views196 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,377 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,537 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,939 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,255 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,010 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,527 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,303 Views1 Comment
You may also like...