After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers2,255 Views27 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music3,221 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History1,859 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In19,614 Views116 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week2,905 Views13 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"14,323 Views82 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,873 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,190 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,520 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,305 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 6,786 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,778 Views19 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,216 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,533 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"48,109 Views401 Comments
You may also like...
- Prada Leary "Water" Video20 Views