After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- A$AP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case569 Views2 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University10,284 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella5,870 Views28 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death11,004 Views38 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO36,410 Views89 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,121 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,329 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,007 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,066 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,632 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,885 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,557 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,568 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,850 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,781 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all395 Views