After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 851 Views6 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record13,286 Views118 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9724,172 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,511 Views71 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,020 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,978 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,112 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,312 Views25 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,770 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,436 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,920 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,697 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,193 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,092 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,680 Views27 Comments