After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]420 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account10,714 Views32 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,299 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,155 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,785 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah12,866 Views47 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address28,663 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana41,652 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,985 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo56,016 Views120 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,333 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,594 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,979 Views24 Comments
You may also like...