After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour1,019 Views5 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today921 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2813,137 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K18,089 Views40 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"12,193 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music8,448 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol15,217 Views37 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,921 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,228 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,054 Views22 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage18,349 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single11,679 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan13,978 Views33 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More25,607 Views48 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"4,312 Views5 Comments