After diving in lakes in Armenia and getting baby North baptized in Jerusalem, Kanye West and his family finally arrived back home to the states on Thursday afternoon, but to some not such welcoming news.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show1 View3 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"737 Views4 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed6,670 Views31 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer2,278 Views3 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark10,796 Views32 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"13,414 Views48 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece30,302 Views47 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,993 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak50,798 Views118 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,459 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women79,276 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay19,604 Views55 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco43,447 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,879 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,648 Views52 Comments
You may also like...